1 . one

Felix walked to the living room. He saw his mom is now watching the television. Cooking shows.

He sat beside his mom.

Suddenly he saw a file that really familiar to him.

Felix pov

"Mom, am I have to move school again?" I took the form from the file and read it.

"Yes, dear. You must. Those brats will always bully you if you don't move school" she said. I just smiled at her. She always protects me when I'm in trouble.

It makes my love for her grow day by day. I just feel so happy cuz I still have her by my side. She is the only family I have after my dad leave us alone.

"Don't look at me with that smile, sweetie. So creepy"

I laughed a bit and continue to watch television together until we fell asleep.

End Felix pov

•-•

"Hun, wake up. You will be late for your new school if you don't wake up now" Mrs.Lee woke her beloved son.

"5 minutes more pleaseee. I'm so tired" he said in a sleepy tone. But of course Mrs.Lee will not listen to him.

"You need to wake up, sweetieeeee. Hurry up! You will be late!!" she screamed in his ear.

"Okay mom okay! I'm awake! You almost made me deaf! Stop screaminggg!!" Felix said as both his hands covered his ears. Mrs.Lee smiled as her son finally woke up.

"Go take a shower and make sure to eat breakfast. And then you can go to your new school. I must go to work now. I hope you have good friends there!" she said and kissed her son's forehead.

"No kissing, mom. I'm stinky" he said but still love it.

"Oh really? I didn't knew it before. Bye Stinkyy" she waved at him and went to work, leaving the confused boy in his bed.

•-•

"Where is the office room, bruh" Felix just stood there with a poker face. The school is so huge. How did he can find the office room?

"Maybe I should ask someone to find out" suddenly someone bumped to him. Felix fell on the ground with a little 'ah' and heared someone screaming in a worried tone.

The boy ran to Felix and help him to get up.

"I'm very sorry. I'm late for my class. The teacher will beat me up anytime when she want if I'm not in her class"

"No no no. It's okay" Felix said. The boy nodded.

"I don't think you are from here. Are you a new student?" the boy asked. Felix nodded.

"Oh really? I knew it! What is your name?"

"My name is Felix. Lee Felix. 19 years old and I'm from Australia"

"I have a friend from Australia too! He is older than me actually. He will be excited if you meet him. By the way, my name is Han Jisung. You can call me Han or Jisung. Also, I'm 19 too"

"Nice to meet you" Felix bowed. Followed by Jisung.

"Can I help you?" Jisung asked.

"Are not you late for your class? I don't want to burden you"

"Oh come onnnn. You will be the perfect reason why I'm late to my class. I wish we are in the same class"

"I hope so" Jisung smiled widely and drag Felix to the office room.

•-•

Knock knock

"Oh hello there, Mr.Han. You are late to my class again. So, what is your stupid reason for this time?" the teacher asked him.

"Madam, I have been a good person today. I'm not late okay. I'm just helping this cute buddy" he said while pointing at Felix behind him. Felix smiled a little.

"Omg. He is so cuteeeee"

"Seriously he is 19? He looks like a babyyy"

"I know I'm straight before but now I am not"

"Okay, come in" the teacher said. She let him to introduce himself.

"Umm.. Hello, my name is Lee Felix. You guys can call me Felix. Nice to meet you guys. I hope we can be friends" as soon as Felix introduce himself, the whole class fell silent.

"Omg. That's so sexy"

"You really can go deep with your voiceee"

"OKAY I'M TOTALLY GAY RIGHT NOW"

"You can go sit infront of Jisung" Felix bowed at the teacher and walked to his sit. Make a high-five with Jisung.

Then he noticed a boy beside Jisung(Jisung's deskmate) is looking at him. Felix smiled at him but then the boy looked away from him without smile back at him.

Awkward feeling fill the air. Suddenly Jisung whispered to Felix.

"I'm sorry. He is always like that. I hope you don't get upset about what he did to you" Felix just nodded with a small smile and back to the teacher, focus.

☜☆☞

this is my first time

i hope you enjoy it

thankies ♡ !