18 . eighteen

Hyunjin wait for Felix to come. He's now sitting on a bench. Hearing the birds singing along with the wind slowly hit his face.

He closed his eyes and enjoying the time.

Not gonna lie, he wants a day that he will be alone, peacefully and just playing around. Not even thinking about his work, his problem and else.

Everyone does want it.

"Em hey handsome. Can I sit here?" a girl with a purple pink hair approached him and pointed at the remaining(?) space beside Hyunjin.

"I have a name"

"So.. what's your name?" the girl asked happily.

"You don't have to know it"

"Awh. What's with the bad attitude?~ I'm just trying to get along with you~" she said cutely but actually it's not cute at all.

Hyunjin saw Felix from distance but not too far away from them. He got up and went to Felix grabbing his hand. The younger who's shocked by that flinched.

"Sorry, but I'm taken!" Hyunjin said showing their intertwined hands. The girl triggered.

"You know what? You're not handsome at all!" she said running away from them with a disgusted face.

"Mirror yourself first, brat!" Hyunjin waved at her but of course she will not even wave at him back.

"What was that for?" Felix asked, still confused.

"She was just trying to flirt with me and coincidentally I saw you so.. You save my virginity!"

"Virginity- Uh.. Okay so it's all done now" Felix wanted to let go of the grip but Hyunjin gripped his hand tighter.

"She's still here" Hyunjin said eventhough he and of course Felix knew that the girl was gone. Maybe she will not come here again hoho.

"She's gone, Hyun"

"No! She's still here" Hyunjin hugged Felix arm not letting go the grip.

"Okay okay. Up to you"

Felix giggled and just let Hyunjin intertwined them again.

"Let's go get some ice cream" Hyunjin pulled Felix to an Ice Cream Stall near a big tree in the park.

They both ordered their ice cream and went to a bench which is at the end of the park. There's just a few people. 3 or 4?

Both of them sat on the bench. Enjoying the view infront of them. A long river.

"Do you like vanilla flavoured ice cream?" Felix asked. His eyes still stuck at the river- I mean, yeah you understand it right HAHAHAHA

"Not really. Why?"

"Do you wanna try this one? It's not that bad"

"Yeah why not" Felix hand him his ice cream. Hyunjin licked it.

(hm 🤡)

"How is it?"

"Um! It's sweet. You should try this too" Hyunjin hand Felix his chocolate flavor ice cream. When Felix wanted to lean in to try it, Hyunjin smeared his right cheek and lip with the ice cream.

Oh how much he love doing that to Felix. It makes him look adorable.

"Yah!" Felix hit him many times.

"Sorry sorry auch I'm sorry! Promise won't do that again!" Hyunjin defended himself using his arms but Felix just kept hitting him. Then, Hyunjin's mind up to something and smirked.

He locked Felix's movement by placing both his hands on the sides of Felix's head as he lay down making Felix under him.

It's happened so fast.

They fell silent. Staring at each others' eyes.

Hyunjin leaned in to lick the ice cream on Felix's lips. The blond blushed so hard that Hyunjin can see his red face.

"Look at you being a tomato" Hyunjin chuckled softly.

"I'm so so happy seeing you didn't cover up your freckles" Then he licked the ice cream on the younger's cheek.

"Y-Yah s-stop it!" Felix stuttered as he pushed Hyunjin off him. Hyunjin laughed out loud seeing Felix being a shy shy cat hm-

The blond ran to the river and wash his face. Cleaning the rest of the ice cream that is still on his cheek.

Hyunjin walked to him and sat beside him. Felix glared at him but it's just cute for Hyunjin.

"Aww that's so scaryyy" Hyunjin said laughing. Felix hit him again that almost makes Hyunjin fall in the river but Felix quickly grabbed his shirt.

And now... Hyunjin is on top of him.

Again, Hyunjin smirked. Felix just covered his face using both his hands.

"Why it always happens with you today.." Felix said in tiny still covering his red face.

Hyunjin who's on top of him right now just laughing again and again.

- by 2PM "D

They continue to hang out together.

"Jisung has a crush on Lee Know hyung but he won't admit it"

"Oh really? I bet he will confessed it to him one day"

Chatting and gosipping or even laughing just because of a dad jokes they heard from a stranger.

The clock says it's now 4 p.m. They bid their goodbyes, waving at each other and make their way back home.

•-•

"I'm home" Hyunjin stepped in his house.

"Long time no see, drama llama" someone who's sitting on the sofa said.

"Chan hyung?!" Hyunjin smiling excitedly as he hugged Mr.Bang, Mrs.Bang and also their beloved son, Bang Cristopher Chan.

"Miss you so much, Hyun"

"Of course me too"

"Why are you all back here today? Aren't you guys coming back here next month?"

"Why do you think so~"

Hyunjin then remember about his dad and about his CEO things. He grinned.

"Yeah okay I got it"

Bangchan is Hyunjin's cousin on his mother's side(;-;). They both are so close that they know everything about each others' routine, feeling and else.

Also, Bangchan really loves to work as a businessman so he will surely agree about it. Jisung is close to him too, because of Hyunjin.

So, Jisung and Bangchan have known each other for almost 3 years now.

"Let's have some tea on the balcony. Share some stories about you who being here for a sucks year" Bangchan said. Hyunjin gladly nodded and they went to the balcony with some tea.

☜☆☞

yow 🤡