7 . seven

"No"

Changbin's blood boiling up.

"You're really brave now" Changbin grabbed Felix's chin but this time he grabbed it hard.

He lean in to kiss him. Their face are only a few inches away. Felix pushed him but the older is too strong to be push by a pale boy like him.

"Please let go of me" Felix pleaded. Changbin smirked.

"Where is the courage you had earlier?" he asked. Felix's eyes are scared to meet his eyes.

Changbin started to pull Felix's waist using his other hand. He lean until his lips met Felix's. Felix eyes widen as he keep pushing Changbin away.

But as I said earlier, he's too strong.

"Yah! What are you doing to him?!" they heared someone yelled at them. Then he punched Changbin on the cheek which makes his grab on Felix's waist came loose.

Felix ran to Jisung. Jisung pulled him into a hug. Both of them watched the scene. Hyunjin and Changbin got into a fight. His gang were also joining.

Hyunjin keep punching them all until a strong punch from one of Changbin's gang hit on his jaw. Hyunjin fell down on the floor. He wants to get up but they keep kicking him til he felt weak.

"No! Stop it please!" Felix screamed. His eyes started watering. The tear fell down through his cheek to his neck.

They ignored it.

"Changbin, please stop itt!!" again, he screamed louder than before. Tears keep falling down. Changbin then saw him crying and stop immediately.

Also stopping his gang. He walked away with his gang behind him.

Both Jisung and Felix run towards Hyunjin. Felix let Hyunjin's head on his lap. Lot of blood on his face. Also his hands.

Hyunjin saw Felix cried.

"I'm not dying yet. Stop crying" he chuckled.

"I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. It's all my fault. I'm sorry" Felix said.

"Stop blamming yourself, lix. Let's go to the clinic" Jisung said as he and Felix helped Hyunjin to get up. The three of them make their way to the school clinic.

•-•

Jisung pov

Both me and Felix put Hyunjin down on the bed. I search for a nurse to treat Hyunjin while Felix accompanies him.

Then I saw a nurse at her desk and ask her.

"Excuse me, nurse. My friend got into a fight. Can you please, treat him?"

The nurse nodded and I showed the room where Hyunjin was. She came in with a first aid kit.

She treated him well.

"What were you guys doing until this handsome face look broken"

Felix was about to say something but Hyunjin cut him off.

"It's-"

"Nothing" he said. I saw Felix is looking at Hyunjin but he just ignore him. Once the nurse has done, she said.

"Okay done. If you feel pain in the wound, apply this medicine" she gave him a bottle of medicine. He nodded as the nurse bid her goodbye.

Hyunjin lay on the bed. Felix look at him with a worried expression. Maybe felt guilty. He kept blaming himself too.

I can see something will happened between these two boys. Just look at them. If my opinion will become true, I will be the first one who ship them together.

Oh please. THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER. FIGHT ME.

I squealed which makes Felix and Hyunjin look at me.

"What are you doing? You look like an idiot just now" Hyunjin asked.

"Nothingg~" he rolled his eyes and then he look at his watch.

"Break has ended. You guys need to go back to the class" Hyunjin said. I nodded.

"Let's go lix" I walk to the door. But Felix still didn't move.

"Lix?"

"Um.. Can I stay?" he asked as he plays with his fingers, looking down.

"Yes you can. I'll tell the teacher you guys have some urgent problems. Gotta go now. See you guys soon!" I gave them a smile then leave them alone.

Oh god I hope I can be the wall. So that I can watch their sweet scenes
"(

Jisung is sad.

End Jisung pov

He walked to the classroom.

Knock knock

He knocked the door. The teacher looked at him confused. She felt weird because Jisung smiled like he wasn't afraid of being scolded.

"Why are you late and where is your friend?" she asked.

"They have some urgent problems"

"Oh so two students will not be attending this class today. You can sit down"

He started walking happily to his desk and sat down.

☜☆☞

yEEt yEEt yEEt