6 . six

"I don't wanna eat. You guys can go without me" Felix said.

"Are you sure?" Jisung asked. Felix nodded.

"Okayyy" he said and both of them went to the cafeteria.

"I guess I will finish my homework now. So I can play after school without worrying bout homework!" Felix said happily, continue to finish his homework.

He thought he was alone in the class so he decided to sing a song.

(Let's just pretend this song aren't his and Changbin's in this story YEET)

Nega joheunikka
Dareun iyun eopseo nega joheunikka
Geudae upneun moseub barabomyeon nan
Deoneun baralge eopseo
Geunyang nega joheunikka

He continued to sing it till end but stopped after he realized there was a drop of red liquid falling on his book.

He was shocked by that. He hadn't had a nosebleed in a long time. He searched for some tissues in his bag but he found nothing.

The blood keeps flowing out. He stood up and ran to the toilet with his hands covering his nose.

He opened the tap and washed the blood. But then, he felt dizzy. He heared a hissing sound in his ear. He hit his head slowly to stop the dizziness.

He also stopped washing for a minute until the dizzy is gone.

He washed his face. He looked up in the toilet mirror and make sure that there was no blood on his face.

After done, he got out from the toilet and wanted to go back to the classroom but unluckily, he bumped into someone.

"Ah! I'm sorry. I wasn't pay attention while walking just now" Felix keep bowing to the other.

Felix then looked up to see who he has bumped into. His eyes widen while the other smirked at him.

"Didn't know that we met here"

Felix wants to run away but Changbin's gang stops him. Now he can't run away anymore.

•-•

"Sung.." Hyunjin called.

"What" he asked as he drink his orange juice.

"I feel uneasy"

"Uneasy? About what?" he stopped drinking and eating and focus on what was Hyunjin thinking of.

"Felix" he said.

"Oh come on dude. He is just in the classroom. He won't go anywhere. Don't be so protective" Jisung rolled his eyes.

But then he realized. If Hyunjin felt uneasy, there must have been something bad going on.

He saw Hyunjin's face is really serious right now. Worry feeling began to build up.

"Let's go"

•-•

"

Who were those boys with you yesterday?" Changbin asked Felix.

"None of your business" he said bravely with a glare, earning laughs from them.

"You become so brave now. Is this because of that boy? Hm?" he asked again. But this time his index finger touched Felix's chin to make Felix look at him.

Felix didn't answer but kept looking down on the floor.

"Answer me, sweetie"

"Don't call me that" Felix moved his chin away from the older touches.

"Would you like to answer if I stop calling you like that?"

"No"

•-•

Jisung and Hyunjin entered the classroom but saw no one except for one of their classmate.

"Hey Seungmin, did you see Felix?" Jisung asked. The boy that was writing his note, Seungmin focused on them.

"The deep voice boy?" he asked and the other two boys nodded.

"Yes I did"

Flashback

Seungmin pov

I'm writing down the notes that the teacher gave us. I'm not feeling like eating today so I decided to finish my work.

Then I heard someone singing. I look behind me and saw that the new student is singing.

Geudae upneun moseub barabomyeon nan
Doneun baralge eopseo
Geunyang nega joheunikka

His voice is deep so it is so rare to meet a person like him singing. I enjoy listening to him.

I just really love you
You're the only reason why I rea-

Then he stopped. Why did he stopped?

I look again at him and saw his nose is bleeding. I shocked. He ran out from the classroom after he search for something in his bag but seemed like he didn't find it.

I was about to catch him but after I rushed to the class door, he is gone. He is too fast that I couldn't catch him.

End Seungmin pov

End Flashback

"His nose is bleeding?" Hyunjin asked and Seungmin nodded.

"Maybe he ran to the toilet" Seungmin told them.

"How long he has gone to the toilet?" Jisung asked.

"In about ten minutes ago?"

"The toilet isn't very far but he took a long time" Hyunjin said.

"Thanks Seungmin. You are helping a lot" they both rushed to the toilet.

☜☆☞