24 . twenty four

It's almost the time for students to go home. Seungmin and Jisung started to pack their bag after done discussing about their project.

Now they need to wait for Felix and Hyunjin to tell them what they've discussed.

"So, is Felix okay now?" Seungmin asked.

"I guess so cuz this morning Hyun texted me. He told me that he's now at his boyfriend's house" Jisung said. Seungmin just smiled sarcastically.

"Just let them do what they want. They have their time alone at home and maybe something happened~" Seungmin said chuckling along with Jisung laughing.

"We should ask them tomorrow~"

They both laughed until they heard bell ringing. They waved at each other before make their way back home.

On Jisung's situation.

He's now walking at the dark street. Sometimes he use the normal street peoples like to use. But it takes years(for Han Jisung) to arrive his home.

So he use the shortcut.

While he's still looking at his phone, he heard something infront of him. He looked at the front. It's a figure behind the trashbin and it's slowly come out to Jisung.

"Who's that?" Jisung asked bravely.

"You don't know me~" said the deep husky voice. Jisung then saw the man had a bottle of alcohol in the man's grip. Actually, half cuz maybe the man had drink it.

"Come here baby boy" said the drunken man. That gives shiver through Jisung's spine. He stepped back slowly, ready to run.

The drunk man began to come closer to him.

'Run Jisung! Why the fuxk are my legs can't move?!'

Jisung mumbled under his breath. The man is now near him but Jisung just couldn't get his legs up to run.

'Run Jisung! Come on!'

With the last thing he said, he ran away from the drunken man.

"Hey! Come back here you shit!!" the man chased him. Sometimes he fell because of the dizziness.

Jisung ran with all his heart hoping that a hero would come to save him.

When he saw the light from the real world(i mean, he was in the dark street before), he's glad that his virginity wouldn't be taken away.

At least not from the one who he doesn't want to be.

He kept running but his energy was dwindling. His pace began to slow. He gasped for oxygen.

The man almost caught him but suddenly he got pulled by someone and hide in bushes.

Jisung was panting really hard and he tried to control his breath. They watch the drunk man groaned and threw his bottle until it shattered.

Then the man walked away dissapointed because missed the target. Then Jisung and the unknown man sighed in relief.

Jisung then looked at him to thank him for saving his life but stopped.

"M-Minho?"

•-•

yow wanna flashback for minsung? here it is~

Minho is now walking at the park. Actually he's waiting for Felix to come but then he remembered about yesterday.

"Maybe both of them didn't go to school today" he said. Then he stood up walking to the other park.

It's the on the opposite way. He has nothing work to do while waiting for his and Hyunjin's debut. So he'll just always visits the playground and park instead of being a lazy shit at home.

"Ah what to do what to do" he asked himself. He looked around the playground. But there's nothing interesting. So he just looking at the sky.

He saw birds. Yeah.

And he saw clouds too.

Also tree.

And a squirrel that goes through an electric wire.

Wait squirrel-

"How long I haven't seen that boy" he sighed kicking the small rocks on the ground.

"Come back here you shit!"

He heard someone with a deep and very deep voice yelling. Minho's eyes makes their way following the sounds.

It's from the dark street.

"Maybe someone's playing around with his wig i guess. So that's why he's so mad" he said.

He wants to sit on the bench but got interrupted by a familiar scream. It's from the dark street too.

Then he ran there and saw Jisung being chased by a drunk man.

"Jisung" he said under his breath and pulled the boy and himself into the bushes near the dark street.

The man threw his bottle. They sighed in relief then Minho looked at the boy as the younger also looking at him.

"M-Minho"

and yeah! that's the flashback

"Yes. I'm Lee Minho" he said. Jisung doesn't know what to do.

Well, his crush save his life and virginity so he should be grateful.

"Thanks"

"Sorry, I can't hear you" Minho said, smiling sheepishly.

"Em.. Thank you"

"What??? I can't hear you, Jisung"

"I said thank the fuck you up Minho hyung! Thanks for saving my life and thanks for everything!"

"Yow yow. Language"

"I'm sorry"

"But at least you call me hyung. So that's okay" Minho grinned. Jisung rolled his eyes. They both stood uo and cleared the dust on their own clothes.

"You must owe me something for saving you" Minho smirked. Jisung gulped and he started to say without even looking at the older.

"What do you want"

"Let's go for a date"

"W-What?"

☜☆☞

we got minsung here hm 🌚🤡