15 . fifteen

Continue Hyunjin pov

I really want this to happen. He's my crush. And now he's too close. But if I did it, will he hate me or will he just being a friend to me?

I'm still staring at his lips. Then his eyes and back to his lips.

His cheeks become redder.

"I'm sorry Felix, I can't control myself from doing this"

I lean in until my lips met with his. Slowly kissing him. He close his eyes and kiss me back.

WAIT- FFS DID HE KISS ME BACK? KISS- HE KISS- HE- LIPS-

His lips is so soft. I closed my eyes too and enjoy the time. His arms around my neck and my arms around his waist. Pulling him closer to me making the kiss deeper.

(wait a minute. i feel butterflies)

I bit his bottom lips and he moaned open his mouth and I slipped my tongue in.

DID HE JUST MOANED-

Our tongues fight for dominance and of course I win. My tongue explore in his mouth and suck his tongue until he break the kiss because-

Yeah y'know, fuxk oxygen.

He then look at me with his innocent eyes. We stay still like before. I mean his arms around my neck and mine are around his waist.

"I don't know that you're a good kisser" I said then he blushed. Hiding his face in my chest.

"Let's finish the smoothie. I'll send you at the park that you picked up some flowers" he nodded then i let go of the hug. We throw the smoothie plastic glass into the trashbin.

(i mean, why not we let jyp appear in this chapter right?)

End Hyunjin pov

•-•

They both are at the motorcycle parking. Hyunjin let Felix wear his helmet. The older start the engine.

Felix is struggling to wear the helmet. Hyunjin saw it and help him.

"Come on" he patted the back seat.

"It's my first time" Felix said.

"It's okay. I'll make sure you won't fell off. But you need to hug me instead" Hyunjin smirked. Felix slowly get on the motorcycle.

"Hold me tight, bub" he said. Felix hugged him tighly making the taller grinning.

Then Hyunjin sent him at the said park.

•-•

"Thanks, Hyunjin. See you tomorrow"

"See you later" Felix gave him the helmet. The younger waved at him then started to walk away.

"I wish we can do 'that' again next time!" Hyunjin yelled. Felix, who is far from him just covering his face with both his hands without even looking at the older and continue to go back home.

Hyunjin laughed and start his motor and went back home. He kissed his crush, who doesn't feel happy?

•-•

Felix pov

I arrived home. I opened the door and walked in. I make my way to the living room and sat on the sofa.

Then I remember bout the earlier situation.

"Oh my god did we just.. kiss each other?" I cupped my cheeks with both of my hands.

"But do he has a feeling for me?" I'm now imagining the stupid things in my mind and of course I won't tell you guys.

But but his lips has the strawberry flavored and it's so soft.. I think I'm in love.

But really guysss is he gay?

Or I'm just being a dumbass didn't notice that? Why did he kissed me actually ㅠㅠ

Help me. I need an answer. For my billion questions.

He's too handsome so I can't even remember what we've done. I just remember that we kissed. Other than that, I feel like I'm hypnotized by his handsomeness.

"I should take a shower. So hot here right now hm"

I said to myself then went to my bathroom.

•-•

Mom still didn't back from his work. Now it's 11 p.m. It's so boring. The TV doesn't have shows that makes me interested into.

"Mommm when will you backkkkkk"

I whined while struggling on the sofa. Then I remember something.

The flower.

"Gardenia right?" I looked at the flower in a vase. Yes, I'm collecting that flower.

"Purity, love and kindness.."

I said as I smell it. It reminds me of my dad. His purity, his love for me, his kindness... He gave me that a lot before.

But it's all gone now. This flower ain't for him. I'll try to search for someone that suits it.

Then I heared some knocks on the door.

"Wait a second~"

I ran to the door and opened it showing mom with a smile.

"I'm home hun!" she said then hugged me.

"Miss youuu" I said, tightening the hug.

"It's not even 24 hours and you're already miss me? How can I leave you alone forever?" she asked. Oh my, she knows I'm sensitive bout this.

"Mom! I told you not to mention bout this!" I let go of the hug and hug myself turning my back to her, pouting and puffing cheeks.

(istg if he's right infront of me now, I'll kill myself because of his cuteness. i just imagined it but now i feel like the grave is calling me)

"I'm just telling you the truth.You does know what I mean"

"Yes I am. But I'm not liking this topic. I'm just so tired to think about that. Lemme stop thinking about it for just a while or day or even weeks"

"Aww okay okay. I'm sorry sweetiee I miss you too" she hug me from behind.

"Let's go to sleep, baby"

"I'm not a baby, mum"

"Yes you are"

I sighed. We locked the door, off the television also lamp at the living room.

"Goodnight mom" I said and went into my room.

I patted the pillow before hugging BbokAri, the one doll that Hyunjin won the game for it.

I closed my eyes and

Sleep

End Felix pov

☜☆☞

SORRY I'M SUCK WITH THE KISSING SCENE DHAKSJAJBSBSJD

YEET