28 . twenty eight

Felix took 2 days off. Now he need to know all of the truths.

Now, he's in the room. Still at the hospital with his mom, his dad, Minho and also Hyunjin.

"I will close my mouth and you guys can tell me everything" he said in calm. Hyunjin is beside him on the right. With Minho

Mr.Lee and Mrs.Lee are on the left side. Minho took a deep breath.

"I will explain. First, when dad askes you and mom to stay at a bench and wait for us to get some ice creams foe you two, we're just lying. Mom knows it. We're doing that because of dad's illness. He had cancer. Dad doesn't want you to know he's sick. He knows you will cry every night if you know about it.

I know this is so selfish. I've told them but they won't be able to hear you crying in the room and pretending you're fine the next day. We did this for you, Bokkie" Minho said looking down. The tears began to build. Minho cupped his face and rubbed his eyes. Not letting the tears flew out.

He continue.

"I'm so sorry Bokkie. I was a child when this happened. I can't control by myself. I know you're crying that night because your dad was gone. I can't comfort you like before when you need me. I know you're crying alone without letting mom come in your room" he said.

Yeah, Lee Know knows everything.

"Now, dad's surgery was successful. He no longer has cancer. I hope that we can build a new happy family again. Yes, these all are our fault. We hid it all from you. You're innocent. You can't be blamed because of anyone's fault. We're here now to apologize to you for lying to an angel of our family. We're very sorry. Please.. forgive us"

"Don't cry Hyunjin. Don't cry. You've seen many dramas like this so you can't cry" Hyunjin mumbled under his breath that went unnoticed by the other 4.

"It's insane if I'm not mad. But you guys are my family. Why would I not forgiving you right?" Felix asked, he smiled softly.

"So it's mean.."

"New family?"

"New family!" Felix said as he nodded happily. He opened his arms. All of them except Hyunjin started to walk to Felix and hug him.

Hyunjin grinning widely at the sight. He's crying too.

'This is the tears of joy okay!'

He said.

"I don't know you're gay before" Mr.Lee said. Felix blushed at that. He let go of the hug and looked at Minho.

"He is too" he pointed at him.

"What? How did you know?" Minho asked unbelievably.

"I have my own way, hyung"

"Heyy that's my verse!" Hyunjin said.

They laughed.

"So it's mean that I will not having a daughter-in-law" Mrs.Lee said pouting.

"So you will be the prettiest princess in this family!" Mr.Lee said.

"Oh god, Hoon. You're still the same. Such a flirty"

"Your son-in-law is the same as dad too" Minho said and giggled after he saw Hyunjin's dramatic expression.

Felix smiled softly looking at his big happy family in front of him. He's so happy and lucky to have a pretty mom and the best dad. Not forget about his elder brother that always comforting him.

And.. his lover of course.

His life is enough perfect for having them in his chaotic life.

☜☆☞