27 . twenty seven

Still Hyunjin pov

I knocked on the door. But no response from the inside. I knocked the door again. But still, no response.

"Felix?! Mom?! Are you guys in the-"

Crack~

Not locked?

I opened more widely. No one is in the house but the door isn't locked. Then I saw some flowers on the floor.

It's the same as the one Felix gave me.

Oh no-

Don't tell me..

He's kidnapped?!

NOOOO MY FELIXXX

I want to marry him before I die ㅠㅠ

(;-; he's insane)

I searched for them all around the house. In their rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, at the back of house and everywhere.

But I got nothing. No one.

Chill, Hyunjin. Chill. Breath in.. breath out..

Maybe he went out with his mom and forgot to lock the house.

But.. why would he need to be so excited til forgot to put the flowers in the vase?

I'm insane!

(yeah, as i said earlier)

"Ask his neighbors" I said to myself and made my way outta his house and went to the house next of Felix's.

"Heyyy is anybody in there?" I knocked as I yelled.

"Wait a minute!"

I heard a boy voice from the inside. Oh thank god. I wish he know where Felix is.

The door opened.

"Oh hello handsome boy! What do you want? I don't see you here before. I'm Wooyoung" he said.

"I'm Hyunjin by the way. Do you know where the owners of this house went to?" I asked.

"You mean Felix?"

"Yes yes. Felix"

"I don't know where they went but I guess they're at the hospital because they're so panicked. Felix's dad has back. Maybe he was too shocked then he collapsed. Also with a bunny-cat like boy"

"C-Collapsed?" he nodded.

"May I know who are you to him?"

"I'm his boyfriend. Thank you very much! Thank you" I bowed at him and went to my motorcycle. Ready to go to the hospital.

End Hyunjin pov

"What a great pair" Wooyoung said grinning and he closed the door after Hyunjin is gone from his sight.

•-•

Hyunjin parked his motorcycle at the parkin for bike. He doesn't care about that. What he care now is Felix.

'I hope you're okay Felix'

He ran to the counter.

"May I know where Lee Felix is in?" he asked, panting because of the run.

"Give some times" the nurse checked on his computer. After a few seconds, she told Hyunjin that the passion named Lee Felix is in room 2-8.