29 . twenty nine

this is a bit long chapter so.. enjoy!

•-•

"Let's go Yongboks" Hyunjin said and pulled Felix with him. As always, intertwining their hands.

"What was that for?" the younger asked him.

"Your new nickname from me!"

Felix giggled and nodded. It's hilarious though.

"Let's eat first! I'm hungry~" Hyunjin said as he rubbed and patted his stomach with a pout.

"Aww so cute~" Felix pinched the older's cheek.

"I'm the one who must call you thatt"

"I can call you like that too!"

"No just me!"

"Okay let's just eat some churros" Felix dragged Hyunjin to a Churros Stall to stop them fighting.

"I'll pay for it" Felix took out his purse but Hyunjin stopped him.

"No no no! I will pay for it. You can keep your purse in your pocket and don't take it out. Put it back" he said. Felix sighed and just put his purse back in his pocket.

If he not gonna obey his boyfriend, they will just wasting their free time arguing about it.

They ordered for them two and sat on a bench near the Swirling Cups Game. Enough for them to have some personal space cuz yeah.

Gay, lesbian, bi and else aren't normal. They're so many homophobic people in Korea.

The blonde started to feed the hungry llama. Hyunjin gladly eat it.

"How is it?" Felix asked.

"It's delicious! You must try it too" this time, Hyunjin feed Felix.

Like hey you guys- they have hands just for each other. Not for theirselves
┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) *am ready to throw the table*

*crying in single*

As Felix kept feeding Hyunjin with Churros, the older have a great idea. Maybe just for him but not for us.

Or maybe we will like it too hm ʕ•ε•ʔ

"Baby" Hyunjin called him. The younger looked at him. He saw Hyunjin left the half of the Churro out of his mouth and shook his head making the Churro being wiggly(?) too.

What am I talking about *hitting my head*

"Hey eat it carefully or you will drop it!" Felix said.

Hyunjin frowned. He talked to Felix with hand gesture. He pointed at Felix and then at the Churro the one he had half in his mouth.

"Oh no Hyunjin. Churros is not a spaghetti" the understanding boyfriend said.

Hyunjin means that he wants Felix to eat the other side of the Churro. You guys know what I mean right ʕ•ε•ʔ

Hyunjin kept telling Felix to eat it with him. Felix then gave in and he started to bite the other side of the Churro which is half in Hyunjin's mouth-

I know I kept repeating it.

Then they start to chew it little by little until their lips get closer. Felix stopped chewing it but Hyunjin keep going until their lips met.

They swallowed the Churro without breaking the kiss. Hyunjin pulled Felix by his waist and the younger's hands are on Hyunjin's chest.

They enjoyed the short yet loving kiss.