14 . fourteen

Hyunjin pov

"Let's go" I said then we both walked to the toilet at the café. I washed my hands while he washed his face.

After done, he looked in the mirror. And gasps. He take out something from his pocket.

A make-up powder.

(I forgot what is the name)

He wants to apply it but I stopped him. He looked at me confused. I just stare at him emotionless.

"I told you it's beautiful. Why did you still wants to cover them?" I asked with cold tone.

"I.. uh.." he looked down at the sink. Not knowing what to say.

"Hey, listen. It's pretty okay? Don't cover them. I wants to see them always when I'm with you. Please?" I said but now softly.

Felix hummed softly and nodded. He put that thing in his pocket back. I smiled softly.

"Let's have some fun!" I grabbed his hand and pull him out of the toilet.

On the way to the Game Central.

"You likes playing games?" he asked. I nodded as yes.

"Do you want something?" he nodded then he point his finger to a little chick doll.

(Yes, BbokAri)

We need to win the game to have that. The game is you need to throw the balls till the bottle fall on the floor. You guys already knew this game right? Of course you are.

"Let's go there"

We walk there then we realized that we still holding each others hands. He let go of my hand shyly and I take the ticket out of my pocket and give the ticket to the seller.

I started to practice throwing the balls. Felix giggled and that's cute hm ")

"I'll start now"

•-•

let's just skip that part

I won the game then the seller gave the chick doll to Felix. Felix took it happily then hug it with his sunshine smile.

"I will name it BbokAri!" he said.

"BbokAri? Hmm sounds good!"

We continue to play more games until I told him to stop cuz I'm already tired and bored. I know he is too.

"Let's watch a movie!"

"What movie?" he asked.

"A horror movie?" he gulped and then nodded.

"Are you scared?"

"Hm? Haha no!" he said. Hmmm suspicious. HE IS AN IMPOSTOR- just joking ㅠㅠ

Then we walked into the cinema. He wants to pay for the ticket but I stopped him from pay for it. I'll treat for today.

We sat on the given seat. The movie starts but the ghost already appeared and makes Felix scream and hugged my arm tightly, hiding his face behind the popcorn.

"Scream the one who said he isn't scared" I teased him. I saw him blushing and he let go of the grip but back to it when the ghost started to appear again.

We both enjoyed the movie till the end.

Um correction, just me I guess. Felix was screaming the whole movie.

"How about we have some smoothie there?" I pointed at a Smoothie Shop.

"It's a great idea! Let's go!" he ran to the shop happily. I chuckled cuz he is too cute. My heart can't resist.

I ordered strawberry flavored and he banana. I paid for it. We went to the park outside the mall. There's no one out here. We sat on the bench.

"How is it?"

"It's tasty!" he said with excitement.

"Hey, wanna know something?" I looked at him. Or yeah, actually I already looking at him.

"I've met your dancemate after school. I met him at the park" he said.

"Minho hyung?"

"Yes! I was picking up a flower. I don't know what the flower name is then someone sat beside me and told the flower's name and means. He said he's Lee Minho so I asked him then he said yes, he's your dancemate"

"Did he said something else?" I asked.

"Yes! He said that you're an air fryer prey" he laughed.

"Air fryer prey- that grandpa" I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"What is with that? Why did he call you that?" again, Felix asked.

"He always says 'fry Hyunjin in air-fryer for 20 minutes at 180°C' when I messed up something or disturbing him. So when he get angry, I will run away from him. He'd put toilet tissues in my mouth once"

"Seriously?" he laughed again. And now I'm pouting. Why not we try to sulk with our crush right ;-;

He stopped laughing immediately and pouting with me. Ohgod, just lemme sulk for just a minute. He's too soft. HIS LIPS EY

"Sorryyy" he hugged me. His face on my chest. I CAN'T BREATH. THIS IS TOO MUCH.

"Hey, I'm sorryyyy" he looked up at me and that makes our faces so close to each other.

He looks so tiny right now.

My eyes went to his lips. And he realized that. His cheeks began to turn red.

Hey, I can't help myself right now. What I gonna do guys?

☜☆☞

short but i know you guys want this in the next chapter ฅ'ω'ฅ

HAHAHAHA PLEASE DON'T BITE ME NXKAKZNSMZN

JUST- I JUST- LIKE IT LIKE THIS LOL HAHAHAHAHA