9 . nine

It's 2:36 p.m, Felix is now wearing white sweaters, black jeans and white sneakers. He looks so soft and fluffy in it. He headed to the front door in a hurry.

"Mom, I will meet my friend at the park for a few hours. I'm late now. See you mom!" he rushed to the park without waiting for his mom to talk.

"How can I fall asleep?" he asked himself. After he arrived at the park, he searched for a boy that has long black hair.

Then, he spot the older on a bench while playing with his phone. Waiting for him of course?

Felix neat his bangs. He took a deep breath and started walking to the older. Then, Hyunjin realized his existence there.

"Umm I'm sorry for being late"

"No it's okay. I was here a minute ago"

"So.. wanna get some coffee?" Hyunjin continued. Felix nodded and they walked to the cafe nearby.

They both walked into the cafe and sat at a table next to the glass mirror in the cafe. They can see through the glass.

"What would you like to order sir?" the waiter asked them. Hyunjin ordered ice americano meanwhile ice latte with whipped cream for Felix.

They wait for their drinks to arrive.

After a few minutes, the waiter who took their order, arrived with their drinks on a tray. He put its down on the table. Felix and Hyunjin thanked him. He just smiled at them and back to his work.

"What do you want to talk about?" Felix started the conversation. Hyunjin cleared his throat.

"Actually, about yesterdayy.." he paused. Felix wait for him to continue.

"It's about my debut. You don't have to be worry about it. It's not your fault at all. I don't mean to talk about it yesterday. It came out accidentally. I'm sorry"

"Just that?" he asked. The older nodded as yes. Felix giggles at that.

"It's not a big deal though. No need to be sorry"

"But I must. I made you felt guilty, right?"

"A little. But I still don't mind it. I'll make sure that Changbin won't be the reason you didn't make your debut. I just don't want that my problems will cause troubles for your dreams to come true" Felix gave a slight smile.

Hyunjin chuckled. He really can't beat Felix if it comes to mouth fight.

(What am I trying to say actually..? -,-)

"You're just so kind, lixie~ Do whatever you want" he said. Felix blushed at the nickname. It's the first time Hyunjin called him like that.

They took a sip of their drink. Then Hyunjin saw some whip cream on Felix's lips. He handed a piece of tissue to Felix.

Felix looked at it.

"You have some whip cream on your lips" Hyunjin said after he realized the blond is confused bout what he did.

"Oh, thanks" he said shyly. Then he wiped the whip cream using the tissue that Hyunjin gave him.

"Wanna go out for a while? I mean for a walk or something. I'm bored at home. Nothing to do" the older said.

"Yea sure. Why not right"

•-•

Hyunjin and Felix now are at the playground. They sat on the swing. They talked about something that we shouldn't know cuz I don't have idea right now ")

Suddenly, a ball(the ball that we play at the beach) hit on Hyunjin's back head.

"Ark!" he touched the back of his head. Felix who was talking to him stopped and looked at him worried.

"Are you okay?" he asked. Hyunjin nodded while frowning. Then he felt his wound hurting. He touched his plastered wound.

"Did you bring your medicine?" Felix asked. Hyunjin searched for his medicine in his pocket. He pull it out and show it to Felix.

Felix took it from his hand.

"I will help you to put this on your wound" he said. They walked to a nearby bench and sat on it.

Felix removed the plaster that was on Hyunjin's forehead. He took a little medicine using his fingertips. He put it on the older's wound and brushed it slowly don't wanna the older to whine cuz of hurting.

Hyunjin pov

Wou wou he is toooooooo close. I'll slap myself if I kiss him cuz I lose my control.

"Felix" I called him. He just hummed and he looked at me in the eyes. Ohmy if I could look at these beautiful eyes everyday, every hour, every minute and everytime, I swear I will die just because of him.

Now I know what Jisung means.

I saw freckles on his face. I didn't knew he has those freckles before. Did he cover it up? But why? It's so beautiful on him.

"I'm fine now" I said. But we stay still like that. My eyes that met with his freckles are now down to his lips.

No no this is too early. Not now Hyunjin, control yourself.

I closed my eyes and shook my head a bit. Trying to ignore the feeling of kissing him.

"We are too close. Aren't we?" I asked. Then I saw his ears were red. Maybe he just realized that we were too close.

Then he sat down as usual. He gave me my medicine with his tiny hand. I took it and put it in my pocket.

We stayed quiet until he asked me a question.

"You've told me about your duo, Lee Know. What is his real name?"

I'm a bit jealous cuz he is more interested in that dad of 3 cats and not me :(

Hyunjin is sad.

"Ouh his full name is Lee Minho. Why are you asking?"

End Hyunjin pov

☜☆☞

why did i stopped there, actually? ;-;