All Or Nothing

(Maleficent's POV)

'So how did you find me?' Hades questioned as he handed me a glass of gin. I was sat in his underground lair happily recling on his couch as he sat down beside me. 'I have my ways.' I replied. He smirked. 'Really. Or do you mean you were wandering around and just happened to see me in crying in alleyway.' He was crying? I mean, I knew he was depressed but I didn't know just how depressed. 'Why were you crying?' I questioned. He thought for a second before holding my hand.'I missed you, M. I' ve never forgiven myself for what I did. When you were heavily pregnant with Mal, I saw you up on your balcony and thought of how well you were coping without me. You looked fierce and strong. Not at all depressed. Unlike me.' He wore a really heartfelt expression on his face. I loved him. I still do. Oh, god, I'd missed him so. 'I still remember our first proper kiss. It was as though the whole world had stopped. It was just me and you. Forever.' He said as I felt a sudden longing to go back to the times before Mal was born when I didn't have to worry about my daughter and I only cared about hades. 'I loved that. So much.' I sighed in response. 'So did I. Maybe we could do it one last time?' Hades questioned. I thought about it for a minute. Kissing Hades always made me feel so so happy. Then, as if he was reading my mind, he crashed his lips onto mine as I held his face. I gently stroke the stubble on his chin, enjoying the feeling of his body on mine. I used this time to think about what I want to do next.

(Hades POV)

She presses her lips against mine with only one priority. Me. She's my world. She always has been, always will be. 'Hade?' She said as we paused our embrace. 'Yep.' I answered in curiosity. 'Let's go all the way.' She said as a sly grin spread in her face.