Hello Mommy

(Maleficent's POV)

'I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK! Again.' I laughed as I walked up to my daughter, Evilella clutching onto my hand. Mal wore a confused expression on her face. 'What was it again? Oh yes. I really was quite distressed at not receiving an invitation. And at my own daughter's wedding. Oh the horror!' I cackled as Hades too appeared at my side. I quickly ushered my smaller child into his arms as Mal spoke. 'Mom I - Wait! What do you mean at not receiving an invitation?' She questioned as I rolled my eyes at her stupidity. 'What does it sound like I mean? Do I seriously need to state the obvious?! I didn't receive a blasted invitation! None of us did. Your own family Mal. I thought that Auradon people were meant to be nice. Clearly I was wrong.' I cackled at my daughter's fear. Beastie Boy moved towards me.' 'That isn't right Maleficent. We did send you an invitation. We-'
'WHAT?!' I demanded in confusion.

'Maleficent. Just listen. We sent-'

'No. I don't need your petty excuses. I have a kingdom to take over. Or destroy.' I added as I transported myself right up to the wand stand. But as I went to grab the wand, fairy godmother stopped me. I blasted her with my cepter and froze everyone. Well. Not everyone. Everyone except Mal. 'Dammit! I forgot that you were immune to my magic.' I mumbled furiously. 'Before you take over Auradon mother, which I will not let you do, I have questions. Many, many questions.' Mal stated calmy as I rolled my eyes and sighed. 'Ask away. It's not like I have anything else to do.' I replied mockingly. 'Who the hell is that?' Mal burst out and pointed at Evilella, who looked around questioningly. 'I umm, uh. This is Evilella.' I stutter as I decide that will be all the information I will give her. I walk closer to my child as she reaches up for me and I take her into my arms and hold her on my hip. 'Mwe?' She asks as she points to herself and I nod. 'You're not answering my question. How do you know her?' Mal demanded although I could tell that she was adverting her gaze from looking me in the eye. 'You only asked for her name. Not her backstory.' I added as Mal looked even more agitated that I was still pursuing the conversation.

'MOM-'

'No. You listen to me Mal!'

'I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO YOU MY WHOLE LIFE MOTHER! I DIDN'T LISTEN TO YOU ONCE AND WHERE DID THAT GET ME AGAIN? OH YEAH. AURADON!'

'YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD IT IS! BEING A SINGLE MOTHER ON AN ISLAND OF TRASH! I TRIED TO DO WHAT WAS BEST FOT YOU YOUR WHOLE LIFE, BUT YOU JUST GO AND THROW ALL OF MY HARD WORK AWAY!'

'YOUR HARD WORK?! MOTHER HOW DO YOU THINK THAT I GOT TO WHERE I AM TODAY?! HOW!!'

'SHUT UP! Both of you. You're scaring Evilella.' Hades suddenly yelled at this top of his voice to mine and Mal's surprise. I looked down at the five year old in my arms, who was quivering in fear. I then realised what I had just done. I had done what I vowed that I would never do in front of Evilella. I just released my inner dragon. Evilella looked like she was trying not to cry, and she was edging further and further away from me. She didn't trust me. 'Aww baby. I'm sorry. Come here, come here, come here. Look, Mommy won't ever shout like that again. And never at you. Never.' I spoke softly as I pulled her closer into my body. I watched as she slowly wrapped her tiny, little arms around my neck, clutching onto me as though, this shoutier Mommy could take me away from her at any second. 'Mommy?' Mal swallowed audibly as Hades sighed and Evilella put her head on my shoulder. 'Mal she is-' Hades began before he was interrupted by Mal. 'No. I don't want the answer from you. I want it from Mom. I don't know who you think you are, btw dad, because i hope that after you neglected me you didn't just assume you even had a wedding invite.' Mal replied forcefully as I raised an eyebrow at her ability to stand up to Hades. 'Whatever. She's not gonna tell you though. Not even when she's dead. She will keep that child's identity a secret for the entirety of the child's life.' Hades huffed with a truthful response. Mal narrowed her eyes at her father as I looked at Hades expectantly.' Fine! Fine! Whatever! I'll say it if you can't! She's your bloody sister Mal!' He cried as I raised an eyebrow and stared down at my sleeping child.
'What?! But I thought that you hated him!' Mal yelled in clear fury.
'I do-' I began just to be interrupted by my husband.
'We have two kids together and you say you hate me.' I looked back at him whilst carefully cradling my sleeping child.
'I did. But then we, well. We met up again and Evilella happened.' I corrected myself for the sake of a well deserved explanation. 'But mom I -' Mal started just for me to cut her off.
' Love to talk more Mal, but as I said, I have a Kingdom to take over.' I cackled as me and my family disappeared in a puff of green smoke. All that I can say to Mal now is, Mother knows best.

Updating two days in a row, who dis? Just joking its still me guys. So what did you think of this chapter? I personally think that it is very mysterious. Ooooooooooooooo. Anyway, thanks for reading guys. I love you all so much, Disneyvillainstales ❤️