Chapter 22: Tragedy

Final chapter guys. (It's unedited). An abrupt end. Just how I like it;)

You've had your fluff.

Enjoy~
_

It all happened in a blur. Shigaraki's body laid on top of him, bleeding out like a never ending stream. Izuku couldn't feel anything but the warmth of the dark red liquid on his fingers as the blood trickled down his arms.

He could feel the man moving, hands reaching to grab onto something, anything, and eventually one hand found Izuku's wrist. As the fingers curled around his arm, his hand moved in shock, accidently twisting the knife embedded in Shigaraki's gut. A strangled sound came from his mouth as the man choked on his own blood.

Izuku pushed the man off of him, and backed up until his back hit the bottom of the bar counter. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't think. He couldn't see. The only thing in his vision was the picture of his abuser and tormenter struggling to move as Kurogiri tried to stop him from bleeding out all over the floor. The blood still pooled. There was so much. There was so much blood. So much red.

Bile shot it's way up his throat, and he barely moved his head to the side enough to prevent puking the contents of his stomach all over himself. He shook violently, and he could faintly hear the sounds of the other tenates in the room, silent in disbelief.

Shigaraki stopped moving. Pale blue hair framed his face as red eyes stared at him, forever trapped in a cut of scream of rage.

That face would haunt his dreams for the rest of his days.

It had all gone by so quick that Izuku had forgotten he still had a knife in his shoe. The League had shown up at camp during their late night training exercise with class B.

Izuku had been in the forest with Tsuyu (he still didn't know why she wanted him to call her by her given name), who had been somewhat nervous around Izuku, but very welcoming. They heard screams up ahead. Screams of terror, but not just the kind you get from a jump scare, no, the kind where you're screaming for your life.

That was when Izuku noticed the flames, burning a vibrant sapphire. The swelter from it alone felt like it would give him a heat stroke.

Blood roaring through his ears, he ran towards the sound, Tsu at his heels.

They had found Hagakure and Jirou. The former was unconscious, having been knocked unconscious during a fight. When asked what happened, they were told a crazed lunatic with a knife tried to stab them, and that they had to hold her off, but she had managed to snag some of Jirou's blood with a syringe before escaping.

The ear jacked girl was picking Hagakure up on her back, and told them they were fine, just that they had to get everyone back to the lodge.

Then it struck him.

Kota.

Adrenaline rushed through his veins, and he took off in the direction of the cliff. "Hey! Where are you going!?" Jirou had shouted after him.

"To get Kota!"

He noticed Tsu was still following him after hearing her jumps behind him. "Why are you following me? You should go back!"

"We should stick together in case we get attacked kero," She had responded. He heard the firmness and stubbornness in her tone, the kind that left no room for argument.

Then they found Kota.

But apparently they weren't alone.

Tsu was able to jump quick enough to pull the young boy away before he was demolished by a powered punch. Izuku waisted no time in defending them, using his speed and slenderness to his advantage. It's harder to hit a target if it's smaller.