Chapter 5: Cry for Help

Kurogiri doesn't know what to think about what had happened. Sure, he'd been expecting Eraserhead to overpower the boy, but not by hugging him. The boy's wrists were tied together as tightly as the hero dared and he sat off to the side of the plaza with his back facing him.

There wouldn't be much time left until the heroes' reinforcements came and they would be defeated. The boy had failed his test in being able to kill someone. They had told him it was either him or Nomu that would do it, and like they excepted, he failed.

No matter, it would just take some more time. But what he found perplexing was that the boy wasn't using his analysis skills during the fight. Just blindly swinging.

Maybe failure was the plan?

He would have to figure that out later. Quickly walking over to the boy's crumpled form, he scooped him up and walked back to Shigaraki, who was trying to harm the students that had been watching from the water.

A crash rang throughout the facility as the front doors were suddenly crashed through. Kurogiri looked over and saw All Might standing there in his glory, except he wasn't smiling.

They might just win this after all.

Nomu perked it's head up and saw it's main target. He got off the Eraser hero and leapt into battle. The two of them were so fast that Kurogiri couldn't even see them.

Shigaraki backed off from trying to kill the two students and instead started bragging about Nomu.

Kurogiri stood there awaiting Shigaraki's order to take them all home as he pondered if he should take the restraints off Izuku. It would make it easier to carry him. They should expect resistance from him now that he's been outside.

It was only a matter of time before they left.

____________________________________

Izuku stirred awake.

Electricity coursed through his body as it lingered. The collar always had a way of feeling tighter after it shocked him.

He tried moving his arms but found them tied togethe-

Oh right.

Eraserhead tied him up so he wouldn't hurt him. Izuku opened his eyes to see Kurogiri's purple mist feet. The man was watching Shigaraki. Looking around, Izuku saw the hero on the ground and two blurs fighting.

They pulled away and Izuku's eyes widened in fear.

All Might was fighting the Nomu. The Nomu was made after Izuku's analysis, he could tell from the way it moved. His eyes traced the structure of the large man in the white button up shirt. He was injured. Just like Izuku analyzed, except it was more noticeable to him in person and not just on a television screen.

His gaze went back to Nomu, it's razor sharp claws and pointed beak with pointed teeth. It's hulking body and scarred back. Made to kill, and if it was like how Izuku was thinking, it could tell All Might was injured too.

He wasn't blind, he saw that the number one hero wasn't as fast as he used to be. He had to do something.

Anything.

"RUN!" Izuku screamed as loud as he could in a scratchy voice. His throat burned like molten hot lead. This was the first word he's spoken in years and it showed.

All Mights head turned to him and his eyes widened.

Izuku tried to speak again, to get the message across to the hero, but all that came out was a hoarse pitiful cry. He tried crawling but Shigaraki's hand pressed down on his back with four fingers.