Chapter 4: I'm Alive

Izuku woke in what he assumes is the next morning to the blackness of his small cell once again.

Something he could tell was that his bandages felt softer than before. He didn't even remember treating them. So who...?

Kurogiri?

It was probable, he was the most compassionate out of any person in the League. Of course, he knew that it didn't stop Kurogiri from letting the other villains do whatever they wanted with him, but at least he was kind enough to treat any wounds that might be fatal.

He tried to sit up but immediately felt a large wave of nausea hit him like a bus. Izuku felt like he was going to throw up any minute.

Izuku fell back onto the mattress, praying that Shigaraki would have a sense of mercy and spare him the knife training today. His head pounded like a drum and he found it hard to think straight. Maybe he had a fever? He couldn't tell for certain.

Kurogiri opened the thick door and saw him. "Follow me," He said.

Going against all his instincts telling him to lay back down and ride out his pain, he stood up, using the wall for support.

He walked after the man of mist who would stop every once in a while for him to catch up. Except he didn't take him to the room filled with glass, he took him to the bar. By then his head was killing him but he tried his best not to show it.

Shigaraki sat there at the bar with a black shirt and black pants. Disembodied hands covered his body. Izuku hated disembodied hands. He shuddered hard. The handman looked over at him and put down his gameboy. "Hey, brat," He spoke with venom.

Izuku would've flinched back if it weren't for the fact his head was still slightly spinning. Shigaraki got up and dig into his pocket, then he pulled out a face mask and shoved it into his chest.

Stumbling back a step, he took the mask. There must have been a confused look on his face because then Shigaraki said, "Put it on, you idiot."

Doing as he told as to not upset Shigaraki, he put on the mask. It covered the small cuts and bruises along his jaw and cheeks but his black eye from getting punched earlier was still very much visible. He didn't know what the mask was for, though.

What were they doing today? Was there going to be more training, or did Shigaraki get tired of that and wanted to just torture him?

Kurogiri handed home back his dagger and Izuku held it firmly in his bandaged hands. Now that he looked at them through hazy eyes he saw that the bandages would need to be changed. His blood could be seen staining them from under. Maybe he lost too much blood and that's why he feels sick?

As he held the knife he thought about how good it would feel if he attacked Shigaraki right then. He was probably the only person in the world that he wouldn't mind dead.

Except he'd already tried it, back when he still had his voice. Of course he was overpowered and the punishment was very severe, the long wide scar that covered his entire back was a testament to that.

Thinking about how much pain he was in last time scared him into obedience.

"It's almost time to go, Tomura Shigaraki," Kurogiri said.

"Splendid. Let's go."

The following actions were somewhat of a blur to him. He remembers the purple portal opening up. The same kind from when he was kidnapped. Then Shigaraki grabbed his bandaged arm and pulled him next to his side. Shaking and scared, he stayed still, not wanting to upset him and get hurt.

What about the collar? If I leave the parameter of the bar I get shocked!

It was then that he noticed Shigaraki holding the controller for his collar and his blood ran cold.