Chapter 13: Recognition

Hello dear readers! Ace-chan here, back at with another leeegiiit fan fic chapter! Anyway, I could tell some people wanted a chapter from Katsuki's pov so here we are... a chapter from Katsuki's pov. It's really hard to write Katsuki, harder than you would think. It looks easy but it's harder to write correct character representation from such a complex character. Still... it doesn't change the fact that I still hate Katsuki. I don't care if you get all defensive about it. It's a show, I don't have to like every single character. There are a lot of things I don't like about the show. Does that mean I like it any less? No. Because I can enjoy something while also acknowledging it's flaws and not attacking people if their views happen to be different from mine. Let people like what they like. I already got a death threat on a tiktok because I said I didn't like Azula from ATLAB. Don't be that childish. It only makes you look stupid and if I catch any of that here I'm deleting the comments.
Also, none of you got it right. I said I'd follow the person who guessed what I was going as for Halloween. I said it was one of my story characters. It should've been so easy. But you all got it wrong. Chisiki. I was going as Chisiki. From Crystal Flowers. The story is being rewritten and is currently on hiatus until further notice, but she's one of my favorite ocs.
Anyway this was longer than I expected.

Enjoy the chapter~
________________________________

Despite popular opinion, Katsuki did like his teachers and classmates. Well... a majority of them for the most part. He despised Icy-hot with a burning passion that couldn't be put into words. The hero that he interned with wasn't any better. The extras all learned something from their internships while he spent the whole week with a psychopath that tried "fixing" his hair.

His homeroom teacher was cool though. A no bullshit attitude and a snarky humor that made most people avoid him. It was comedic to watch most of the time.

So when a short timid boy with dark green hair and a black hoodie came stumbling into the classroom behind his teacher, he did a double take.

The boy sat in the corner of the classroom behind Aizawa-sensei's desk and pulled a notebook out of the back of his pants and started writing in it quietly. Aizawa-sensei didn't even look in the boy's direction other then a few small glances. The man didn't even say who he was.

Was he Aizawa-sensei's kid? Nah there was no way the man had a kid. If so, then who with?

Katsuki was curious, as was the rest of his classmates judging by how everyone else was staring at the boy.

As if sensing their curiosity, the boy pulled his hood up over his head and continued on with his writing. It was like he was ignoring them. That pissed Katsuki off. Once Aizawa-sensei was done giving his boring speech to the class about upcoming events, almost all of the extras got up in unison and crowded the boy.

Katsuki wasn't even up there and he could tell that it was freaking the kid out. He scowled in the boy's direction and tried getting him to look over at him.

Eventually Four-eyes came and shooed everyone away so the kid could take a damn breath, but Frog-face stayed up there with him and talked in a hushed but calmed manner that seemed to relax the kid. Later on in the day, he overheard Frog-face talking to Pink-cheeks about him and saying that the kid was a mute and his name was Midoriya Izuku.

It struck a familiar cord with him, but he didn't quite know where from. From that point on, his classmates tried to make conversation with the new comer that followed their teachers around. He never spoke though.

Duh.

Did they not understand what a mute was?

After a few periods he stopped walking with the hood of his sweater up, revealing long dark green curls that went to his shoulders. It was usually tied up in a loose ponytail to keep it out of his eyes. Dark circles lay under his eyes like a permanent feature that seemed to rival their homeroom teacher's. Katsuki didn't even think the at was possible. A splattering of freckles covered his cheeks like kisses and constellations.