Chapter 29

Chapter 29

●●●

Jimin woke up the next morning because something kept tickling his nose. When he opened his eyes he found Jungkook's sleeping face right in front of his, his fluffy black hair being to blame for Jimin waking up, he couldn't get himself to be annoyed. Not when Jungkook was looking so peaceful like that. Long lashes and cute lips forming almost a pout as he slept.

He was a little less cute from the neck downwards though. As usual they had gone to sleep quite late the day before, so Jimin had been too tired to notice that Jungkook had gotten rid of all his clothes, apart from his boxers. He always slept like this and Jimin really didn't mind. Rather he was glad that at least Jungkook was dressed throughout the day. A habit he had apparently only picked up after Jimin had moved in.

Jimin let his eyes slowly trail the tattoos down his shoulder, following the beautiful, clear lines. While they were mainly dark and displayed relatively edgy themes, your typical skulls and what not, the way they were drawn was surprisingly delicate. The lines were clean and clear, not too bold or too overbearing.

He tried moving a little, only to find that his body was held in place by an arm that did not belong to Jungkook. Jimin glanced back to find more bare skin. Seemed like Taehyung had decided not to wear any clothes either. Unlike Jungkook, who, while sharing the bed with them, was lying on his side without touching them... at least not with his arms, Jimin was pretty sure he was feeling one of Jungkook's legs between his, Taehyung was completely wrapped around Jimin. His face was buried in Jimin's neck, his warm breath sending cold shivers down his back, and his arms were tightly clasped around him.

Jimin closed his eyes, letting the feeling of warmth and comfortableness wash over him. He felt so safe here, even though he was sandwiched between two guys that were both very naked and very attracted to him. In a way the thought that they both had had sex many times before and also wanted to have sex with him was intimidating... but not scary.

Intimidating mostly because Jimin just felt like they knew so fucking much and he was probably not going to be able to keep up with that... they just knew each others body so well already. And yet Jimin had never done anything like this.

But even then, he was really looking forward to it. Sleeping with Taehyung and Jungkook just sounded too good to be true. Getting to touch them, make them feel good... have them make him feel good. There were so many new things he could try and learn.

Even if he was new to this thing... he was sure they would show him what to do and be patient. And he would get better... there was something so exciting about the idea of sleeping with them. It was hard to describe because he had never felt like this before. Sleeping with his future partner had felt like something he was going to have to do, but never like something he could really look forward to.

But lying in bed, seeing Jungkook's body in front of him and feeling Taehyung's behind him... that really didn't sound all too bad.

"Morning." Jimin startled at Taehyung's rough morning voice right against the skin of his neck, so close to his ear.

"Morning... how did you sleep?" Jimin sighed when Taehyung started placing soft kisses all over the back of his neck. Long, lingering kisses that felt way too good for them to be just that.

"Like a log." Taehyung muttered, still sounding a little groggy as he pulled Jimin in even closer, pressing a lazy kiss against his cheek before resting his head in the crease of his neck again. Jimin really couldn't say he minded the body contact.

Taehyung's body was warm and soft, but also hard against his. Even though his stomach wasn't as defined as Jungkook's he still had a lot of muscle, especially around the shoulders and chest area.