Chapter 24

A/N

Warning! Conversation about sexual harrassment! If it makes you uncomfortable to read you can dm me to ask about what happens in the chapter!

Chapter 24

●●●

Jimin had to have fallen asleep for a few minutes because he had absolutely no clue where he was when Taehyung carefully shook him. "Come on. Jungkook's taking a bath and he's asking for you."

Jimin blinked the sleep out of his eyes, staring at Taehyung in confusion. "He what?"

"He wants to take that bath with you." Taehyung chuckled.

A bath? What bath? Jimin was pretty lost but nevertheless got up to find that the bed Jungkook had been lying in just seconds ago was empty now. It made an uncomfortable feeling swell in Jimin's stomach that disappeared the second he entered the bathroom to find Jungkook sitting there in the tub, looking just as drowsy as he was.

Jimin wanted to get into that bath with Jungkook because it looked extremely comfortable, but then he realized that getting into that bathtub meant he would have to get naked... and Jimin could feel himself waking up a little more now.

As if sensing his distress Taehyung reassuringly rubbed his back. "If you don't want you don't have to... and if you're uncomfortable undressing in front of me I can turn around. There are enough bubbles in there to hide anything anyways."

Jimin stared at the bathtub with Jungkook, who looked like he was ready to fall asleep any second but smiled at Jimin when they made eye contact, and then at Taehyung. He was still a little tipsy... and that gave him the courage to shake his head. "No... it's okay. I saw you guys naked before... so it's only fair that you see me too."

He'd seen more than just them naked, but those things were not on the table right now so instead he settled for pulling his t-shirt over his head, feeling a little nervous because he could feel two pairs of eyes on him, before moving to unbutton his pants.

He pulled them off as quickly as he could without embarrassing himself, mostly ignoring the eyes on him because he felt way too exposed, before stepping into the bathtub and sitting down quickly... now... Jimin probably would have realized being naked in the bathtub meant being naked in the bathtub with Jungkook if he hadn't been as tired...

But it only hit him when he was already sitting, Jungkook's chest against his back... and his dick resting against Jimin's ass. It wasn't hard or anything, but it was a dick... and Jimin was naked.

To his own surprise Jimin didn't get nervous though. He noticed the dick and realized he was going to get nervous... but the actual nervousness never came. Instead he felt Jungkook sleepily wrap his arms around his waist and nuzzle against his back. And it felt nice.

"How was today?"

His voice was a little groggy, every word taking a little longer to come out than usual. Probably the mix of alcohol and sleepiness.

"Good... I felt a lot more comfortable than I expected..."

Even though he couldn't see Jungkook he knew he was smiling. "That's good... wanna make you feel comfortable with us. Me'n Tae just wanna make you happy." He pressed a kiss to Jimin's shoulder and it felt surprisingly unsexual given their situation.

Everything about this. It all didn't feel sexual and Jimin liked it. This openness and rawness without sexual context.

"We do." Jimin watched as Taehyung stepped closer and reached out to run his fingers through Jungkook's hair before sitting down on the floor next to the tub. He focused back on Jimin. "I know you have a lot of ideas about what we want and expect of you, but try to forget those because I'm pretty sure most of them aren't right."