Chapter 28

Chapter 28

●●●

It took his mum around two weeks to get his stepdad to sign the legal documents that were going to make their divorce official. The first couple of days his stepdad had tried to persuade his mum to forgive him and get back together, but of course his mum didn't budge.

Not after Jimin had told her his stepdad had shown up at his place, probably pissed because Jimin had told his mum about this.

He was also somewhat glad to be more in contact with his mum again. Now that she was taking a break from work to focus on rearranging her life again, she sent him messages a lot more often, asking about how he felt, what he was doing or just telling him about her day.

She seemed pretty okay considering what had just happened, but Jimin had always known his mum was ridiculously strong when it came to stuff like this. She simply moved on, not dwelling in the past and instead taking the present as it was.

There was nothing that could stop her from doing what she wanted, not even his stepdad.

As days passed and a certain peace settled back in, other thoughts started coming back to Jimin's mind. Thoughts that almost seemed small in comparison to what he had just gone through, but he knew he was going to have to consider them too.

"I've been thinking lately..." he began as they were all sitting around the dining table, eating way too spicy ramen. "...about what we could do... you know... uhm..." He felt embarrassed when they both looked at him. He fucking sucked at talking about this kind of stuff. "...with sex. How we could work on me getting more comfortable."

Taehyung sucked the last of his noodles into his mouth before taking a sip of water to wash them down. "Did you have any ideas?"

Jimin shook his head. "Not really. I just..." Wow, this was going to sound like he was biting off more than he could chew, but he had thought about it and he wanted this so... "It's a bit much, but when we do have our first time... I want to lose my virginity to both of you. So you'd both have to... at the same time."

Jungkook's eyes widened as he choked on his noodles and started coughing. "Wait wait wait. You've never had sex before, clearly have a bit of anxiety when it comes to sex... and you want to try double penetration for your first time?"

At least he didn't seem judgmental. Just very startled. Jimin got it. He himself was fucking terrified, but he wanted it that way. Because both Jungkook and Taehyung meant a lot to him... and he trusted them. Even with something as terrifying as this he trusted them.

"Yeah. I want to. I know it's a way too high goal, but we could at least try?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung as if he was asking "can we?". It was kind of funny how, when it came down to it, somehow Taehyung was the one who was expected to be reasonable out of the three of them.

Taehyung looked at Jimin, seemingly contemplating. "We'd have to build up slowly. That's not something you can just do one day to another, and since you want that to be your first time, that would have to be with dildos. Think you'd want that?"

Jimin considered it before nodding. Anything so he could follow through with this plan. "I don't care how long it takes, but I really want both of you to take my first time..."

He watched as Jungkook got up and walked over to him, putting his hands on both of Jimin's cheeks and squeezing. "You're really cute but also an awful lot of work, you know that?"

Jimin giggled, letting his cheeks be squished. "I know."

He couldn't help smiling when Jungkook leaned down and pressed a peck to his nose and then his lips.

"Any ideas on how to get you more comfortable with everything? You said that you don't really feel comfortable being naked around anyone." Jungkook moved back to his seat to continue eating.

Jimin had thought about this a lot these last few days so he actually had an answer. "It's not going to be easy, but I think if I can keep myself in the right mindset and you guys reassure me that whatever we do is completely under my control and I can leave at any time I will manage. The issue I have is with feeling like I have to do something. As long as you make me feel like everything's my choice, I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it. Because I know I love the way you two touch me when we kiss... so it should be the same even if I'm naked."

Taehyung smiled. "Everything is your choice. If you wanted to wait another year that would be totally okay too."

Jimin nodded, bringing more noodles up to his mouth.

"I know. I know, and that's why I want to try."

A/N

Guys I opened a ko-fi so if you guys wanna support me and my writing you can there! You can find the link on my message board and my profile description when you scroll down all the way<3

Now all that's missing for this story are the smut chapters and it might take a bit till I get around to writing them because of how busy I have been with school:(