Chapter 8

Chapter 8

●●●

Jimin pretty much blacked out most of his way home. He did remember vaguely that Jungkook had carried him on his back and that he had talked. Not things that were important. Just enough to keep Jimin's thoughts busy.

Jimin still remembered how he had clung onto Jungkook when they had reached home and Jungkook had tried getting Jimin off his back and onto the sofa. He also remembered that Jungkook gave up at some point, so when Jimin woke up in Jungkook's bed, drooling onto his black pillow, there wasn't too much confusion. He had a pretty good idea of how annoying he must have been for Jungkook to give up and let Jimin sleep in his bed.

The thing that was by far the most surprising and admittedly the most pleasant as well was the fact that Jungkook was there too. Rolled up in front of Jimin. They weren't cuddling but their legs were touching and Jimin could feel his hand intertwined with Jungkook's underneath the blanket.

Jimin wasn't really used to a lot of skinship or even the idea of waking up next to someone but he had to admit he kind of liked it. And something he did judge himself for... he also liked it with Jungkook.

It was kind of weird. As if last night had washed away all the remaining fears and simply left warmth and contentedness behind. Maybe it was still the drugs in his system speaking but Jimin really doubted that. Jungkook had been really sweet last night and if there was one thing Jimin knew about himself it was that he had a thing for sweet guys. And as weird as that sounded in his head, apparently Jeon Jungkook was a sweet guy too.

Waking up was a lot less awkward than Jimin had imagined it to be. Instead of acting like nothing happened or being weird about sharing a bed, Jungkook opened his eyes, noticed Jimin, yawned and then ruffled his hair as if they had done it thousands of times before. "Are you feeling better?"

Jimin nodded slowly, enjoying the warmth of the touch. Just like the day before Jungkook's eyes weren't sharp and scary, but instead warm. Probably because he had a proper excuse as to why he had to be nice to Jimin, so he didn't have to feel bad for losing his bad boy image.

"Still dizzy?"

Jimin sat up to test it and yeah, he still felt the slight aftertaste of dizziness.

"A bit." He closed his eyes, trying to shake that feeling off and get up, but Jungkook pushed him back into the sheets again.

"Stay. I'll get you some breakfast." And then he was gone and Jimin would have gotten up, but then he thought about the idea of Jungkook taking care of him and flopped back into the bed that smelt a lot like Jungkook.

Maybe, just maybe, Jimin had a thing for being taken care of and being babied but no one had to know about that. He could just enjoy his breakfast in bed, without having to admit to it.

Jungkook seemed to really have warmed up to him. Just like Tae had promised. He just took his time. The funny thing was, it showed in a rather unique way. He seemed to have less of a problem displaying affection towards Taehyung in front of Jimin.

Before he wouldn't even let Taehyung touch his shoulder when Jimin was in the room, but now he was full on leaning on Taehyung while they were watching the final episode of the third season of Vampire Diaries.

Jimin still sat in his spot a bit farther away and watched them. For some reason he enjoyed watching Taehyung and Jungkook be cute with each other. Just weeks ago Jungkook was the scary might be mobster of his school no one dared to pick a fight with and Taehyung had seemed so out of reach. But together they were just... them in such a natural, cute way.

Jimin had to force himself to look back at the screen because his staring might have become creepy otherwise.

He had to remind himself that even now, that Jungkook seemed to get more comfortable with him, he still couldn't allow himself to stare.

Which really was a pity.

A/N

I really wanna continue writing this story (not where you guys are, the part I left off) but I'm too busy;----;

I wanna cry so badly~