Chapter 22

Chapter 22

●●●

„I hate that they hardly put in any effort. I know we aren't a professional dance group, but
sometimes I feel like we're the only ones actually taking this seriously." Hoseok complained, sipping on his drink.

After their usual dance classes they had decided to go for a drink for once, usually Jimin just went straight home when they were finished. Mainly because the last couple of weeks going home had been something he really had been looking forward to, but Hoseok knew nothing about that.

The only thing he did know was that Jimin had made a pact with the devil – according to him – since he had started hanging out with Jungkook.

With everything that had been going on recently with Taehyung's grandma and helping Jungkook study Jimin had kind of neglected his friendship with Hoseok a bit. He was glad that Hoseok hadn't been too bitter about it though. He'd never been the type to hold grudges.

When Jimin had asked him to go for a drink the boy had easily accepted, teasing Jimin about finally acknowledging his existence again. Jimin really needed to focus on being a better friend again. He tended to easily get caught up in whatever was going on around him, completely forgetting about anything else.

"You should tell them to their face, you know? Maybe they aren't aware that it's annoying when they constantly gossip instead of focusing on practice." Jimin suggested, glancing at his phone. They were on their third cocktail already and had spent around three hours at this bar.

"You know how they are. They will go all pissy and defensive when they are called out." With a groan, Hoseok let his head hang. "Maybe we should start dancing on our own. Just the two of us learning some dances off YouTube without a teacher."

"If you still think the same when we're both sober I'm in." Jimin giggled, taking another sip from his drink.

After a while Hoseok got up, putting his drink down.

"I'll go to the bathroom. My stomach is kind of killing me right now... my mum got us some fast food from a really bad food stall. It might take a bit."

Jimin nodded, watching as Hoseok left. Taehyung was probably going to show up any minute anyways. Since Hoseok had never met either of his two boyfriends, Jimin had come up with the idea of using today to properly introduce the three of them.

For a while he just sat there, but then a guy, probably a bit older than him, took the seat Hoseok had been sitting on a minute ago. "Your friend just left you alone?"

His tone of voice sounded sympathetic, but Jimin could tell that it was just the beginning of an attempt to flirt with him. "No, he didn't. He'll be back soon." Jimin took another sip from his drink, hoping the guy would take the hint, but of course he didn't.

"So he is a friend." Jimin silently cursed at himself. He should have just said Hobi was his date or something. If he were to claim that Hoseok was his boyfriend now, he was pretty sure he wouldn't believe him.

"He is a friend, but my boyfriend is coming soon. Sorry, I'm not interested." Jimin tried to seem confident but the whole situation made him nervous. Especially because the guy didn't move. Just stayed where he was sitting.

"Don't worry, pretty, I'm just trying to get to know you." That totally was a lie. Jimin could tell by the way the guy's eyes kept flickering to his lips, as if Jimin couldn't see it.

"Listen, I'm not interested in you and don't exactly want to get to know you eith-"

"Jimin?" Relief flooded Jimin at the familiar voice. Taehyung had the best timing in the whole fucking universe.