Chapter 10

Chapter 10

●●●

And then Jimin walking in on Taehyung and Jungkook happened. Over the last couple of weeks he had developed the bad habit of always just bursting into Taehyung's room. So that was exactly what he did when he remembered that Taehyung had mentioned something about going for drinks that evening. He had offered Jimin to tag along a couple of days ago and Jimin had finally made his decision.

But when he opened the door to Taehyung's room, it wasn't just Taehyung inside. They were making out on the bed, neither wearing a t-shirt, Jungkook underneath Taehyung, his hands on Taehyung's shoulders. And Taehyung's hands were... in Jungkook's pants. The worst part was neither of them noticed Jimin entering, too focused on each other. And Jimin simply stood there frozen, his eyes wandering over the scene. He couldn't tear his gaze away.

He stared and suddenly Jungkook's eyes met his. Both their eyes widened, Jungkook quickly sitting up and almost banging his head against Taehyung's.

Jimin felt color rush to his cheeks and quickly left the room again, throwing the door closed behind him.

He had thought about whether Jungkook and Taehyung were fucking regularly when he first started sleeping here, but over time he simply stopped thinking about it because there never were any signs of whatever those two were.

Of course now he had... fucking hell. He looked down at the small dent in his pants. What the fuck was wrong with him. Why did walking in on these two arouse him?

Not willing to face any of them right now, if they decided to come out of their room, he quickly slipped into the bathroom, stripping out of his clothes before slipping underneath the soothingly hot water stream. He sighed in relief.

A bit hesitant he looked down at his semi. Either he could acknowledge the fact that Taehyung and Jungkook were fucking hot and that the two of them fucking was double times hot or he could deny it and simply take a cold shower.

The look on Jungkook's face flashed before his eyes. How embarrassed he had looked. Jungkook had been underneath Taehyung. Did that mean Jungkook bottomed for Taehyung? It was hard to imagine, with all his muscles, but if he did, fuck, that was hot too.

His hand slipped around his dick. If he didn't take care of it now he probably would end up remembering pieces every once in a while the rest of the day and end up embarrassing himself.

So to avoid that kind of situation he slowly started stroking himself. His thoughts wandered right away. About how Jungkook had to look stretched out underneath Taehyung. Did they switch? Jungkook fucking Taehyung had to be a sight as well. How big were they? Jimin was sure they would both be above average sized.

How would Jungkook look with Taehyung's dick resting on his tongue. Jimin's pace automatically fastened and he spit into his hand to make the glide easier before taking one of his fingers into his mouth to slick it up, circling his rim with it afterwards.

A soft sigh left his lips. What were they into? Did they usually prefer soft sex or did they like their sex more on the kinky and rough side? Jimin certainly would have loved to see both. Jimin imagined walking in on them during the actual act.

He would watch them silently from the door. But his fantasy kept going from there. In that scene, they would notice, but instead of going beet red, Jungkook would wave him closer. He would play with Jimin's dick only using his hand, while Taehyung fucked into him.

"...fuck...ah..." Jimin moaned, feeling on edge. He pushed his finger that had only been prodding around his rim inside, applying pressure on his prostate. With a couple more hasty strokes he came, gasps and whines leaving his mouth as he fucked into his hand to ride out his orgasm.

An exhausted sigh left his lips as he leant against the wall and closed his eyes. He'd have to move out again soon. He was living with a couple that treated him almost like he was a part of their little home. He really would have to leave before he got too attached.

Which of course didn't mean he'd end the friendship with Taehyung. He just needed more distance. After all he was doing everything with the two of them all day long. It was inevitable that he would grow to like them more than he was actually supposed to.

He washed off all the traces of what he had just done, before grabbing a towel and drying off. He didn't bother blow drying his hair because he liked the way it fell after air drying more. When he opened the door to the shared area he was glad that apparently those two hadn't let themselves be bothered by Jimin and were still in their room.

He grabbed his phone from next to the sink and opened Reddit because why not. He just wanted to pass some time.

A/N

One more chapter of the first part<3

How are ya'll?