Chapter 4 Revolutions and Alliances

I must be crazy that wound on my leg from that knife must've made me crazy. Or was it that my own body just becoming insane because of this chemical that runs through my veins? Nah couldn't be I'm just dreaming things...probably. Narim gave a slight groan as she picked herself off the floor. "Narim can you please explain what that was?" I asked in the most polite way I could I mean I wanted to go ballistic and shout out why I got involved in this. But with Narim shouting was never the answer it would just scare her...I guess I never did only to the guys when they was making sexual induendos behind my back. Guys can be a little disgusting sometimes especially Kyle...don't get me started on him.

Narim stared off for a while thoughtful trying to digest what had happened was I flung into one of her visions? Or was I dreaming and going crazy at the same time? "Ah I thought I'd see two sexy women here" came a familiar voice I only knew too well. "Kyle" I said trying not show the displeasure in my voice. Kyle had short, straight brown hair which matched his dark brown eyes that always seem to sparkle when he was thinking something perverted. I seemed to notice this especially when he was around me which just made me feel sick. He was a player and never serious around women.

"What brings you to the medical room?" I asked trying my uttermost hardest to sound polite it was extremely difficult. Kyle gave me a wink "only to play doctor with you two" he said flirtatiously. I rolled my eyes disgusted "right which ball do you want to get blown off first?" I asked glaring at him as i clicked my fingers a gun appearing before him aiming straight down at his crotch. He gulped putting his hands up in surrender "I want to keep those thanks" he said relaxing slightly as the gun vanished. "Good now why are you here?" I asked again getting up from the floor swiping his hand away when in an attempt to help me get up on my feet. "Luke told me you'd be here he said he's got a follow up on that blade of yours but he does wanna take a look at it" he added.

I gave a sharp intake of breath "of course he does" I said realising I was meant to bring the knife in to him. "I don't think he needs to search up on it turns out Narim's homeland had these" I turned to Narim who now seemed to be listening to out conversation. "Is that ok with you Narim?" I asked searching her face for some kind of answer. She simply just nodded her head and got back to the side where she was preparing some bandages for me to reapply when needed...I assumed. My assumption was correct when she handed me the bandages nodding my thanks I left the room. And to my dismay Kyle followed.

"Why was you two on the floor?" He asked walking behind me. I didn't really know how to explain why I was on the floor without looking like a mad woman so I remained silent pretending to ignore the question. "Jess?" He asked trying to sound concerned but with him he's never concerned. "Nothing I accidentally collapsed Narim got down to help but she tripped somehow I don't know I was unconsious by then" I said simply avoiding the truth sadly I wasn't a good liar. "Your lying" Kyle stated sighing "fine if you wanna keep your girly hormonal problems to yourself I'll respect that." Kyle said chuckling I stopped quickly to turn around and punch him. Hitting him directly in the jaw I whipped back round again walking away giving a smile when I could hear a curse under his breath from the pain. That should teach him.

"Ah Jess so good of you to drop by you took your time" Luke said raising his eyebrows not removing his gaze from the screen as I entered the lab. "Yeah sorry my leg was having problems" I said shrugging as I placed the knife on the table "whilst I was at it though I got some information of my own" I said with a smile as Luke turned around to look at me puzzled "what did you find out?" He asked. I leaned on the desk looking away from him "well it's from Narim's homeland" I said shortly purposefully holding him in suspense. He blinked a few times before saying "I see" he paused for a moment before speaking up again "what was it used for?" He asked picking up the blade closely examining it. "I don't know she broke down. But it did give us a vision" I said turning my attention to Luke who now stood up and put the blade on a table filled with light. Another holographic screen showed up showing the properties and history. "Oh she did say it was the last of it's kind" I added as Luke searched through the properties. He just nodded his head as he immersed himself in his work. Luke mostly didn't focus himself in battles on the battle field rather the strategist who could think of the most brilliant plans to bring a powerful person down. He was a genius. Luke's hair was a pale blonde that flopped down to his forehead brown-grey eyes that always seemed to know everything (except my ablities no matter how he tried he failed this is still one of my acomplishments over him) he was skinny usually because he didn't train he didn't 'really have much a need to' as he had put it one weak spot he could get and they could be down in just a matter of seconds. Power of a genius I guess but then again geniuses come with arrogance well most of them anyway. And yes he was...Very.