𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠⨟⨟ 𝕫𝕖𝕦𝕤

[pre-warning, this gif is not mine and I'm just using it. Thank you and have a lovely day.]

]

Mount Olympus

Mount Olympus.

It was the place Hongjoong only ever called home. When he wasn't at the school, anyway.

Of course it bored him, being the son of Zeus came with many cons and pros.

Most were cons and that meant that people wanted to either suck up to you or graveled at the sight of you.

Sick of this everyday life, one day Hongjoong ran away to the mortal world, only a little boy.

His father would probably be too busy to notice anyway, he was always busy and that was what angered the boy.

He was in an empty palace with no other kid but the small kid of the spiteful Goddess Hera and the little girl was terrible and always called Hongjoong her boyfriend.

When he got down to the mortal world, he was nothing but clueless, people selling things on the street and horses pulling wagons of course.

He'd heard of everything but seeing it was completely different.

Everything was moving so fast and everyone was so much bigger compared to him and the worst thing he could do was eat an apple without money.

Well that's what he did and almost got killed by the owner of the stand until a little girl, smaller than Hongjoong, screamed then placed the small coins down causing the man to release Hongjoong.

After that, the girl apologized, even though she had done nothing to do with it, then she grabbed Hongjoong's arm and pulled him away.

Although he didn't know the little girl, he did follow her until they came upon an empty garden and they both sat under the tree before she opened her basket, showing him a bunch of the fruit within.

The two children spent the day laughing and eating fruit together.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Uh.." Euphrasia scratched her head at the unusual term seeing as she didn't know what it meant, "Sure."

"Hey, I never got your name-"

The bright eyed girl smiled, "It's-

"Hongjoong it's time to go!"

"Go! HURRY LEAVE!" Hongjoong motioned, pushing the girl and her stuff away before facing his father, "Did you have fun today?"

"It was the best day of my life, father."