𝘋𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘰𝘥𝘴✨

"Welcome to our Dorm Residence

"Welcome to our Dorm Residence. We are so happy that you guys are staying with us during Parents Week. Since we aren't used to so many people, we had to make some temporary adjustments to the house." Hongjoong tilted his hand and Asia finished for him, "That's correct."

"With the help of our resident magic whiz, we were able to split the house into four huge rooms, one for the at the bottom will be the females while upstairs the males will reside. One room for the Older and the other for the younger is how it's been divided," Asia motioned up and down.

"After everyone gets settled in, please pay attention to the time because soon dinner will be served outside where something very special is awaiting you," Hongjoong continued, "Now if there are any questions, you may ask the nine residents who live here. For now we'll allow everyone to get comfortable."

Hongjoong and Asia reached behind themselves once more and high fives before disconnecting, walking over to their parents.

Sorn watched the frown that overtook her mother's beautiful face, "You don't live here?" Hera asked as she folded her arms and Sorn replied with a roll of her eyes, "No but Asia does and it's not fair. She just got back like a couple months ago and her room was ready." Hera scoffed, "Don't worry I'll talk to Zeus. And I'll talk to Artemis."

———

"I have not lived in a dorm room since I was in my hundreds."

Ares groaned as he fell back on the single bed as soon as he entered the room.

Hephaestus began to unpack his suitcase in his dresser and nodded, "I'm not gonna disagree and say I don't feel sort of nostalgic."

Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades walked in at the same time then surprisingly went over to three separate beds. Apollo walking in soon after and taking the bed next to Zeus and Ares.

Hermes was already in the room, the bed next to Hades, a book over his face.

"Looks like our children gave us a chance to relieve our school life," Zeus said as he finally took off his suit jacket.

Poseidon sighed as he began to unpack himself, "Tell me about it. I mean we're sharing a room. When's the last time we've shared a room with anyone?"

Apollo looked up, "Centuries or should I say decades, whichever is the longest?"

Hades smiled, "So Apollo may I ask what made you come after all this time? Artemis has always handled this part of the job."

There it was. Hades. He wasn't a nice person of course so his behavior wasn't unexpected from anyone, his brothers and especially any other Gods.

"It's no crime to want to see my daughter," Apollo said as he stared at his opened suitcase, "Artemis shouldn't have to do all the work."

"Of course."

Ares stretched, "Well does anyone know when dinner is?"

———

The woman squealed, "This is not gonna all go in one dresser."

"Aphrodite, you have five slots. Don't tell me you've filled them all," Athena frowned as she walked over to the female who seemed to be having a midlife crisis.

Artemis smiled as she walked into the room filled with thousand year old Goddesses. Had they really lost the senses needed to live normally?

Artemis placed her bag on an empty bed and went over to the scene that seemed to be trying to calm the powerful Goddess down.

"Excuse me? Aphrodite? You didn't fold your clothes?" Artemis asked as she closed in on the crying woman and began to take everything out and fold them into tinier squares so they'd fit. Soon, closing each drawer and standing.

When she turned around, she did not expect to be tackled onto the bed by the one and only Aphrodite. "Yeah you're welcome."

She was supposed to be good at helping young women so why was she so bad with her own daughter?

"Shabby but it'll do for this time I suppose," Hera sighed as she sat down on her bed.

Hestia couldn't help but roll her eyes before she sat down, "Has anyone opened their envelopes yet?"

"I haven't."

"Me either."

———

Across the hall, Yeji was doing the same thing her mother was doing because the daughter of Hera seemed to be having the same reaction.

"Look Sorn, our rooms changed so that everyone would be able to fit. You don't even live here so you should be happy either way right?"

Sorn scoffed at her before checking her polished nails, "All I was saying was that it was unfair that you had the closet. Right Yeji?"

Yeji looked up from the magazine that her head was buried in, "Don't pull me in this. But since you wanna anyway, Sorn she lives here so her stuff is naturally in the closet."

"You guys will side with each other because you're best friends."

"Fine, Sorn do you want half of the closet?" Euphrasia asked before walking over to the closet.

The girl smirked before chuckling, "Nope."

———

New scoffed, "That little thing Sorn is such a drama Queen, I can't sleep there because I'm a boy. Like I'd ever do anything to whatever she is." He played around on his bag as he looked around the room filled with the other eight males.

Yunho had to stop the laugh but San and Wooyoung let it out.

"Handle your girlfriend before someone strangles her," New pointed at Hongjoong who folded his arms.

Jongho walks up to New and sits on his bed, "So you're one of Asia's best friends," New nods and Jongho continues, "Does she ever talk about us?"

"All the time, the good and the bad. Really I'm focusing on the bad." New smirked

"Wait what good and bad?" Yeosang rushed over.

"Sorry it's a chokehold secret." New shrugged and Mingi leaned in, "Tell us please."

Wooyoung scoffed, "And why are you only focused on the bad stuff?"

"I just count it and every tenth thing, I hook her up with someone," New rubs his hands together. "I know cheating and cheating doesn't go together but technically you guys were broken up. Here's a tip, stop being idiots."

Seongwha listened curiously as the man talked, "I am preparing for my mother's job, punishing people. I do it all over campus, with and without magic."

Hongjoong pointed, "Hey! That's a violation! How have they not caught you yet?"

New smirked, "The school's watch team is so weak while your guys might be better. It's just too easy," He laughed until he felt his phone vibrate and he picked it up then looked at it.

"Gotta go, Asia's gonna kill Sorn if I don't get there. Literally don't know why her room is still here if she's gonna stay in that room," New frowned and walked out.

"Wait! No fights!" Jongho followed after New while the rest of the boys set the room up.

Soon, feeling the powerful presence that was their Fathers and a second later their eyes were locked on each other.

•••••
LOOKS LIKE THE PARENTS ARE GOING BACK THROUGH TIME AND LIVING LIKE THEIR KIDS. WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE MOST NERVOUS? THEM OR THEIR KIDS??