𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒✨

Euphrasia looked at the message that her friend had left under the photo moments ago and compared it to the scene at the moment as she sat in her best friend's car.

"Don't stare at me when I'm trying to be mad at you," Hwang Yeji was always dramatic, daughter of the Goddess with the name of Hestia.

Yeji was the absolute opposite of her mother and her mother just loved that. That's what she loved most. Yeji lived her life but she often was hurt because she trusted too many people too easily.

That's how she met Euphrasia. One day Euphrasia caught Yeji crying because of some Nymphs and healed all of her wounds, that's how they began,

Euphrasia leaned against the window as she remembered the first time they met before she heard a ding.

"See who that is," Yeji waved it off, continuing to drive while Euphrasia unlocked the phone and scoffed at the comment. "The audacity."

"What?" Yeji asked as she slowed down and Euphrasia showed her before she spoke, "Oh well that happens all the time. Guys think I'm hot and send me compliments and stuff."

"Oh really?" Euphrasia didn't hesitate to pull out her phone and go to the post and comment while Yeji laughed, "What are you doing?"

"Fighting back! Yeah you're hot! But random dudes jerking to you? Last thing I'll allow babes."

Euphrasia looked down at her comment then saw a reply, scoffing and about to reply before seeing a reply before her.

How did he know?

"Well the unfortunate happened. But the good news is certain comment made them temporarily evacuate."

——

Hongjoong smirked as he fell back on his bed he hadn't seen in months.

Surprise? It's adorable but he was the first to know. He the reason that she already has a room ready.

Well to be honest, she's had a room even before she left. Not that she used it. They always broke the rules.

But he was scared because he had messed up while she was gone. A lot of us did and a lot of us still are since we don't know she's here yet.

"Hyung!"
Jongho opened and closed my door so roughly that it nearly broke before he stopped it from cracking then he looked at Hongjoong who was glaring at him, "Didn't I say wait for the meeting when everyone's here?"

"I know, Hyung, but it's about Asia. She's back, Hyung. She replied to me."

Hongjoong quickly grabbed Jongho and covered his mouth, "Shh! Do you want everyone to know?"

"You knew Hyung? So it's true?" He whispered and Hongjoong nodded.

"How long has that photo been posted?"

"I just posted," Jongho said and Hongjoong looked to see Angel deleted her comments, "Cunning little thing." He saved the photo in hidden.

"Keep a secret. I know you can. She wanted to surprise us. She thinks only I and you know, don't tell anyone."

——
Yunho checked the time as he got dressed, he closed his eyes and wondered why he was doing what he was doing.

He was an idiot.

He had made a name for himself as the nicest cousin among the three but what was he doing, these one night stands getting tiring.

They were all the same and never satisfying.

There was one point where he had gotten depressed. There was a drought in many places. Then he knew he had to fix it so he started the one night stands.

"What? No goodbye kiss?" The woman smirked as he began to walk out then he turned to her, "I only give those to one person."

He walked out, slamming the door.

Although throughout this he wasn't doing it alone. There was another.

——

Wooyoung stepped into the house and sighed, "I'm finally home. Honestly this place is kinda better than my home but only because I help design this place."

"Finally you're here! I don't care if it doesn't matter. I'll give it to charity. Give me the money for getting your luggage and unpacking." Yeosang walked up to Wooyoung who pulled out his wallet and handed Yeosang the money.

"Half goes to my chicken but I'm giving more to Charity," Yeosang walked away to the living room.

Wooyoung scoffed before he watched San and Mingi enter. He glared at San immediately, "You have some balls coming back." Wooyoung said walking to the living room.

Mingi's mouth widened at Wooyoung's words and San's non reaction. Usually they never had altercations in the group and if they did then it wasn't big, it was probably food or something. They would never hurt each other.

Yunho walks in the same time Seongwha goes in, "You guys going in, the meeting is gonna start soon?"

Mingi pulled San along as they all entered the room.

The decorations suiting them of course, bean bags, swings, couches.

A projector.

Jongho and Hongjoong being the last one to walk through the opened door of the living room.

Hongjoong, being the house's leader, had the right to speak first.

"Okay first off."

He had Mingi and Jongho hand out shot glasses.

"Here's to a Special Year at Olympus Academy. Very Special."

Everyone took their shot and Wooyoung asked where the bottle was which Hongjoong declined immediately.

Mingi raised his hand, "So earlier I proposed an idea of us switching rooms and you said we would talk about it?"

"You do realize talk about it means no right?"

"But we've had those rooms for years and years?"

Hongjoong narrowed his eyes at the boy before an all too familiar voice heard at the back.

"I think you should give his idea a chance."

Euphrasia waved at them,

"Did you miss me?"