𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝐴𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠✨

"Next up, Hwang Yeji!"

Yeji walked from the hall and into the dance studio, the students at the judging table sat with unimpressed looks on their faces.

One of them was Wooyoung while there were two girls on the side of him, one happened to be a daughter of a muse, her name was Jiho, while the other was the Daughter of Goddess Aura, her name Lia.

"You may begin," Jiho snapped her fingers and a student in the corner began the music that Yeji had chosen.

The girl had changed from her uniform and now had heels on. She'd pulled a chair in the middle of the room.

When the music finished, her chest heaved up and down before she stood upright facing the judges.

"How did I do?"

"That was great Yeji, you'll get a text if you made it or not." Wooyoung said as he smiled at the girl.

"Wooyoung, stop with the formalities. You're in." The girl next to him said as she raised her thumb.

He had already known of her capabilities but he couldn't pass her by himself just on knowledge alone, they would need proof and they had just gotten it.

"You weren't lying when you said she was good," Lia turned to Wooyoung, "She's better than some of the seniors."

"Told you," Wooyoung nods, "We danced together when we were kids."

Their conversation was cut short when the next person entered or maybe people is more appropriate because there were two.

New and Euphrasia were standing together.

"You guys are auditioning together?" Jiho asked, "Chanhee and Euphrasia?"

"You can call us New and Asia," Euphrasia smiled, "And yes we're auditioning together."

Wooyoung did nothing but stare at her as her legs fit perfectly with the spandex shorts and the loose fitting, Lia smirking at her friend.

Jiho nodded to the corner and the music began playing.

During the whole dance, all Wooyoung could do was wish that he was the one dancing with her instead as he watched her body moved to the beat. Those moves he taught her.

"Okay that's enough," Lia snapped and the music stopped which also made New and Asia stop. "You're both great but in order to be on our team, the sexy has to be evident. New I can tell from you but Asia I need a little more."

Asia nodded, "Okay well then what do I do about that?"

"I want you to dance with Wooyoung, let's see how good at it you can get," Lia smirked but Jiho looked at her, "Is that really necessary?"

"It is, Wooyoung embodies desire and sexy so let's see how hard she can go. Wooyoung."

Asia watched as her ex-boyfriend stood up from the chair and made his way up to her, she looked back at New who winked at her before sitting down to watch the show.

Before she knew it, she was twirled to face Wooyoung before the music started and she could feel his hands on her body instantly as they danced to the familiar song sensually.

During the dance, she didn't know what happened but it felt like they had become alone and so she danced like it. Running her hands through his hair, grinding on him and when the music ended, their lips were centimeters apart as she noticed his eyes light up pink once.

"If that wasn't sexy then I don't know what is, wow! That was great." Lia clapped and Asia instantly pulled away from Wooyoung.

"Thanks so did I do good?"

"Yeah, you both did, you're both in." Asia nodded at Jiho's reply, "Come on, New, let's go, Yeji's waiting." She grabbed his hand and ran out of the studio.

"Looks like someone's flustered," Lia folded her arms and Wooyoung glared at her, "What did you do that for?"

"I was just being a good friend plus you both looked like you enjoyed it," Lia shrugged before walking back to the seat, "Come we have three more."

Wooyoung sighed, looking at the door before proceeding to go back to the desk.

---

"Mingi!"

The boy's eyes widened as he turned his head to see his teammates standing in front of him, "Yes Jaemin?"

"Isn't that girl your girlfriend? The one who has Artemis and Apollo as her parents?"

Mingi sighed, "What about her? Is she hurt?" His eyes widened.

"Oh no but I found this, I don't think she noticed that she dropped it after she left class." Jaemin held up the girl's necklace that she had since she was a child, a gem locket dangling with all their initials.

"Seriously?" Mingi grabbed the choker, "Thanks, go get changed." He watched the boy leave and then looked down at the thing, it was a gift that they'd all shared, instead of a necklace the boys all had different shaped necklaces that represented their parent of different colors with her initials. "How could she lose this? Is she really that mad?"

Will she even come to the game?

---
"I can't believe we're still going to this game tonight despite how angry you are at all of them."

"No matter how angry I'll be at them, I'll always support them no matter what. You guys know that." Euphrasia reached up to twirl her locket but found her necklace missing, "What? Where? Where is it?"

"What are you talking about?"

"My necklace," Asia panicked, her face turning into an unhappy one. "Don't worry I don't think you wore it today. I haven't seen it all day." Yeji shook her head.

"Really? Because I'm sure I wore it." They would go feral if she lost it and probably go crazy when they caught it not around her neck.

New shook his head, "I never saw it around that for once hickey free neck." Asia rolled her eyes, laughing at the comment before they all walked into the gym which was packed with professors and students.

"Oh my gosh, too many people! I'm out!" Yeji said before turning but New stopped her, "Where are we gonna sit?"

Euphrasia looked around and met eyes with Hongjoong for awhile until his face was pulled into a kiss by Sorn.

"Asia!"

The girl turned her head and saw Chan waving at her then smiled at New and Yeji, "Over there." She walked over and smiled, "Do you have space over here?"

"Just enough for you guys," Changbin winked at New who blushed which didn't go unnoticed by Yeji or Asia who looked at each other. They would talk about this later.

As soon as Asia sat down, she could finally pay attention to the game as it was against another school which wasn't far away. She noticed Mingi on the court and saw the distraught look on his face as he missed the ball that was passed to him then missed a basket as well.

"What's wrong with him?"