𝑆𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒 ✨

"What are you doing here?"

Euphrasia glared at the intruders but didn't expect the happy reply and one of them to grab her.

"We just wanted to see our little sis!" The huge male kissed the small girl on the cheek as she fought to get out of his arms.

"Taemin get Kai away from me!" The girl let out a breath as the other male pulled off the other.

Euphrasia folded her arms and walked up to to her brothers, "Honestly who could tell you guys were twins when you act so different? I missed you!"

Instead, she tackled both her brothers while the eight boys watched behind her. Her brothers looked up and glared at them.

The fact of her having brothers wasn't easy. It was actually a punishment played on Apollo because they are Apollo's sons. Before Euphrasia, the twins were already made by Hecate but she punished Apollo so he hadn't known until after he and Artemis made Euphrasia. Euphrasia met her brothers at her Eternal Age of 12. Deciding that the twins would take on his practices while Euphrasia took on her mother's.

"You guys are super early for parent's week," Asia said as she pulled away and Kai laughed, "But it's never too early to see you. Don't worry we got a hotel so in that mortal town so we're not gonna bother you."

Taemin smiled before he slid his arm around her shoulder and whispered in her ear and she quickly shook her head, "No definitely not." He did it again, "Of course I'd let you."

Kai walked over to Hongjoong and the other boys who had walked to the living room, "How have you guys been? When was the last time we spoke?"

"It was the Annual Olympus Party, that was the last time," Seongwha answered, "So how have you been?"

"We've been fine, learning while working is tougher than you'd think," Kai shrugged before he sat down, "You guys will understand what I mean soon enough."

The eight boys on the couch looked back and forth at each other.

On the other hand, Euphrasia was having an entire conversation with her brother in the kitchen since he would speak freely now.

"Dad's coming this time? Can't believe it. He didn't make up some weird excuse?" She said as she pulled the ice cream out of the freezer along with eleven bowls.

Taemin laughed, "I know I was surprised too but I guess it took you a couple years with the amazons to make him change his mind."

"Yeah right," Euphrasia rolled her eyes before her brother spoke, "So when are you gonna explain?"

"Explain what?"

"The hickey on your neck." Almost immediately, the girl's hand went to her neck, "And what's the use of hiding it now?"

Asia pouted as she scooped the ice cream, different flavors going into different bowls. "First they plan a party without my permission and now this," She says under her breath.

"What did you say? Party? You guys are having a party?"

"Of course not," She lied as she finished topping everything, "Come help me carry everything."

Taemin picked up the tray, "You suck at lying little sister."

Asia smiled as they both made their way to the living room, where a movie was playing, and sat down both trays on the small table, "I'm sure all of you can tell who's is which just by the toppings."

All of them didn't waste time as they all went for the ice cream, even Kai and Taemin but they were boys, her boys and she knew how they could get. Stacking the trays, she went to get her ice cream and came back, sitting between Taemin and Kai.

Continuously throughout the movie there was screams and talk of brain freeze, even people stealing each other's ice cream.

When the movie ended, the bowls were all piled on the tray and the light cut on, making everyone wince from the sudden brightness except for Taemin who had fallen asleep on his sister's shoulder.

"Not surprised, he does this all the time when she's around. He has insomnia," Kai said as he got up and picked his brother up before looking around, "We're leaving."

Asia followed them all the way to the door, opening the door for Kai, "Love you little sis and be on your best behavior. Heard you've been a bit of a brat lately."

"Okay little sis don't kill them," Kai kissed her forehead and she hummed, "I'll try."

The minute Kai let go is when Taemin walks up to her, "The minute something happens you know I'll be here, all you have to do is say my name." She kisses her brother's cheek, "I got it now go it's getting late."

The minute she closed the door, her smile fell and she turned to see all eight men behind her, looking at her with different faces.

"When was the last time I took all of you on? Yeah wasn't it when at my birthday party when I reached my eternal age and you gave me that. You still think I got it in me?"

Hongjoong sighed, "We know that you've been mad and this party thing is not making it any better."

"But we're not gonna fight you," Seongwha said as he cut his eyes at her which made her smirk, "Looks like you're scared but I'm not."

Jongho laughed, "Now that you've trained with the Amazons, you think you can take all of us on? I don't remember you winning at your birthday."