𝑈𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦✨

"You're gonna act like you can't hear me now?" Yunho walked over to her and handed her the phone, "I asked you if you were fxcking the Strays."

Looking down, she saw the messages between her and Bang Chan, the night before and telling about the meet up and a day before. She also looked at the group chat. She could understand why they would think this.

"You want the complete and utter truth?"

Hongjoong walked up to her, "Completely, Utterly, and Honestly."

"Okay I really hope you don't get mad. San give Wooyoung all your weapons," Once she was sure that they were completely silent, she spoke.

"It was the night before I left. You all were mad still that I was leaving. I thought you'd wanna spend time together but you didn't." Euphrasia tilted her head, "Then I got a text from someone that wanted to tell me goodbye and turns out that someone was the Strays. We were on the top of Strays house looking at stars."

She didn't wanna look at any of them but she knew they were angry, she saw blood. San and Mingi.

"Keep going," Seongwha grabbed her by her jaw and made her look them in the eyes.

"We started talking and then he kissed me and then after that I ended up in his bed."

"That's why you snuck in that morning? There was no all nighter with Yeji? You just left to get fxcked." Yeosang smiled at her.

Hongjoong shook his head, "Honestly I don't know what to say to you. Just go to school. I can't look at you right now."

"I'm really sorry," Euphrasia said and she walked towards Mingi who just glared at her as his hand continued to bleed. "Leave."

Asia nodded before grabbing her phone and bag then walking out the door, it slamming closed behind her. San walked to the kitchen with Mingi followed by Yunho who would help with their hands.

——
"Gosh I knew girls took long but I didn't think you'd take that lo-" Jisung cut himself off as he heard the girl's soft sobbing as she sat in the passenger's seat, "Eu? What's wrong? Did they do something to you?"

"No it was my fault. I did something wrong and I'm paying for it now." Jisung started the car after giving her his handkerchief to wipe her eyes. "Did they find out about you know what?"

Euphrasia nodded, "It all started when I told them that you were gonna bring me to school. Which I could've just walked to." She said as he parked, "Gosh I'm sorry I caused such a racket this morning."

"Don't worry about it. I knew I'd have to deal with it at some point." Asia got out and walked towards the high school while he walked towards the college. "See ya!"

——

"Mingi no!"

"And there goes the living room couch," Yeosang said as he sat at in the kitchen while Mingi was practically torching the house. Well at least Wooyoung can help by making the furniture pretty again.

"Guess we're skipping school today. Cool."

That wasn't the problem at the moment, the problem was that the seven boys were all losing their minds in different ways. Well not Yeosang, he was just watching, and Hongjoong was trying to keep up with everyone else which made the boy wonder where Seongwha was.

San had pulled up a picture of Bang Chan and pinning it up, throwing daggers at it.

Yeosang walked towards Asia's room and saw Seongwha asleep on her bed, as he sat down he could swear he saw dried tears on his face as he clutched the girl's bear plushie.