𝐵𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ ✨

"So you've trained with the Amazons and now you think you can take all of us on because you're pissed?" Jongho smiled

Yeosang, who sat on the last step, spoke, "I don't remember you having much luck the first time even when we went easy on you."

"That was then and this is now. My body heals my wounds."

"That doesn't mean it won't hurt."

All this time she noticed he never said anything. She knew why. He breathed this stuff, he lived for war so much that most of his classes consisted of them, people would mistake his scars for tattoos. He was holding it it because he didn't wanna hurt her.

Choi San never had mercy. But she was always the acception.

"I don't care if you come out and spar with me because there always other ways to release anger. Other people to spar with. I just WANT to fight you. Yes you did piss me off but I haven't fought any of you in a while and all of you except San or Jongho may really. We'll see."

"Why is fighting us so important all of a sudden? Don't give us that excuse that you're angry at us because it's not just that," Yunho yelled, "You're acting as if our parents have pitted us against each other like used to do when they were little."

"You don't understand anything do you? You have those big beautiful ocean blue eyes and still can't notice a thing can you?"

"So that is why you're doing this all of a sudden? You wanna fight us before our parents get here so that you can be better prepared?" Seongwha guessed.

Euphrasia frowned, "You still don't get it, you only understand half of the problem."

"What? What's the other part?" Mingi asked

Yeosang walked up to her just as she sank down to the floor and he looked over at San, while he wrapped his arms around the girl.

San frowned, "She doesn't want to get sent away again. She thinks if her mother sees that she isn't improved enough then she'll send her back."

Yeosang rubbed the girl's back.

"Sometimes I even wonder what goes through my dad's head, I guess since he knows he has Kai and Taemin then he isn't worried." Asia cried into Yeosang's shirt.

"Apollo loves you, he just shows it differently but he does." Yeosang says to her before he helps her up.

Euphrasia looked down, "I don't know what came over me, I just got super mad and seeing my brothers reminded me of what was going to come during Parent's Week. I took my anger on you and Yunho I'm sorry for what I'm sorry even though I just boosted your ego anyway."

Yunho winked at her, "It's okay, kitten. As long as your okay. Now what do you want to do other than fight us?"

"Can we have a sleepover in the secret room?"

"The Secret Room?" Hongjoong's eyes widened, "I haven't been in there in a while. I don't think anyone has."

"Actually everyone has just at different times, trust me." Seongwha nodded then Asia smiled widely, "Okay well everyone go take their showers and meet back here."

She grabs Yeosang's hand and goes towards her room until Hongjoong clears his throat, "Excuse me, where are you two going?"

"Yeosang is my shower buddy. You know kinda like how Sorn is yours. I haven't forgotten." She pulled Yeosang along just as the other boys laughed at Hongjoong and he looked at San, "What are you looking at? Remember Jiwon? Yeah!"

They all stomped upstairs in chuckles at Hongjoong and San.

————
The Secret Room. It was impenetrable. Only the nine of them of them were allowed in this room. It had things from the mortal and gods world from in it, containing things that each of them held dear. This room had been here for too long and there were too many things that had happened in here.

Legal and Illegal. Let's just say that these nine people held each other together perfectly.

They all laughed as they all sat in a circle while they played childish games with each other.

"Okay, Asia, truth or dare?"

"Truth." She got Wooyoung and she could see the see the mischief in his eyes that he was trying to find the perfect question for her.

Wooyoung smirked, "What did you do sexually while away?"

Euphrasia bit her lip, "You're not gonna get mad?" She watched them nod then smirked, "I got with a girl and bought eight dildos."

"A girl?"

"Eight?"

"Which one should be explained first?" Mingi raised his hand, "I wanna hear about the lesbian love fest."

Asia raised a eyebrow and shook her head, "She was my roommate actually and it was a fun night off and everyone was drunk and I had been becoming so horny. She was whining about how I wouldn't stop calling your names at night. So she did something about it finally. When she kissed me. I didn't stop her and when she pushed me on the bed and stripped both me and her I didn't stop and when she used the strap-"

"Okay!" Jongho stopped, "Well that's enough of that but what about the eight dildos?"

"I missed you. So I ordered eight different sized dildos that were your sizes."

Yunho's eyes widened then smirked, "But when you got back you were acting all innocent. Speaking of, where are they?"

"They're under my bed, speaking of which, before Parents Week there's a lot that needs to be hidden. Should we do it before or after the party?" The minute she said where they were Yeosang was gone then back in a second with a cardboard box in which she quickly took from him.

Wooyoung groaned, "Wait we still have to have that party?"

Asia smirked, "It hurts to be popular doesn't it, whenever a rumor comes across, you immediately have to come across it."

"As long as you dance with me then I won't have a problem at all," Wooyoung leaned into her, "Are you gonna save a dance for me?"

"You'll have to catch me first," She leaned in and took his bottom lip between her teeth.

Mingi had made his way over to the box and gasped which made her pull away from Wooyoung and look at him.

"The sizes!"

••••

Just a strange chapter before the party. Hehe.