𝘌𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘵. 3 ✨

"So who's next?"

Artemis was gonna get up but Hera saw it and quickly jumped up, "Well I won't keep anyone out of their curiosity any longer. I'll go."

She ripped it open and pulled the pictures out, looking at them, being satisfied, she pushed the button and the video began.

The opening was indeed something different as it started with the visual zooming out of Sorn's face till you could see the girl sitting on a throne like armchair

"This video was a bother but what my future husband wants then he gets," The girl mumbled.

[Some of the female goddesses laughed silently and the gods too but Hades did it out loud shamelessly]

"Now if no one knows although you all should. I am Sorn, daughter of Hera, most favored and famous of Goddesses ever."

[Ares:Who lied to that girl?
Zeus:Ares please]

"Now I could sit here and tell you of the many accomplishments I've made but I suppose showing you would be much better."

The girl stood up and walked over, going to her closet, "Well first there's the cheerleading squad which I'm the captain of as well Student Body President of the School." She pointed to her cheerleading uniform then her sash.

"Just like my mother, I do whatever I can to protect."

Sorn looked around her room, "Maybe we should go for a walk? I wanna see my boyfriend."

[While Hera held onto Zeus as she watched her daughter's video, a lot of the other's tuned out.
Hades was thinking 'Is this real? And if it is, can it end?'
Hestia walked over to Artemis:This is the girl that Yeji and Asia have problems with.]

As soon as she whispered that, then the video was over and the male Gods looked at each other before before letting out a sigh of relief.