𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑊𝑎𝑟✨

3.

There were only three bathrooms in the entire house that held a shower and bath. One upstairs and one downstairs then one in Euphrasia's room because Mingi built it.

Euphrasia wasn't stupid, she set her alarm before each of theirs and woke up thirty minutes before they did.

Although what she didn't expect was the hand around her waist when she woke up, turning around she saw Wooyoung's face and kissed his lips, making the boy wake up.

"Why are you in my bed?" She asked as she made her way to her bathroom, placing her hair up, soon turning the shower on.

Wooyoung smiled and got out of the bed, "Well I knew you would get up early and I figured since I have to cook breakfast anyway.." He began to undress as she narrowed her eyes at him, "Oh I thought you came in here last night to cuddle?"

"Well that too.." He followed her into the shower before pushing her against the wall, "But also isn't morning sex amazing?" Before she could even comprehend, he kissed her hungrily. Her fingers running over his muscular hands and arms before he pulled away.

His head went down to her neck while her hand landed on his length, moving her hand up and down slowly, "Wouldn't you rather me on my knees with your cock in my mouth?" She whispered in his ear as he placed his hands on the sides of her head.

Still moving slowly, she bit his ear, "Or would you like to pound into me?" She began to move her hand faster as he groaned, his fists clenching, "Are you gonna cum? Cum! Cum right now!"

She smirked as he let himself go with a huge groan.

Taking two fingers, she swiped up his cum and placed it on her tongue while he watched with a wide mouth.

"Oh I missed you so much."

——

The rest of the males piled into the dining area as soon as the last of the food was placed down by Euphrasia, all making a lot of noise.

"Guys, your uniforms, they're good right? I tried my best to wash and not wrinkle them. I know I gave all of you the right ones."

Anyone might be confused on why the girl said she gave them the right ones, was she talking about in size? Absolutely not. She was talking about the colors. All of them had different colored uniforms.

Jongho, Wooyoung, and Euphrasia had the same color which was red. San, Mingi, Yeosang, and Yunho had the same uniform which was blue. Then there was Seongwha and Hongjoong who had purple and very few people had this color, there was a reason for this.

The uniforms looked the same though girls had the plaid skirt with white top with the choice of colored vest, cardigan, or sweater. The boys had the same but they just wore khakis. For Seongwha and Hongjoong though, it was a purple long sleeve that buttoned all the way with purple pants that had a white lining.

"They're fine babe, but I'm sorry to say I can't have breakfast with you today, coach wants to speak with us since it's the first day," Jongho kissed her cheek before grabbing toast and leaving.

"That idiot! He was my ride." Euphrasia sat down and pouted, Hongjoong didn't like it and turned to Wooyoung, "You don't have morning classes at the high school?"

Wooyoung shook his head, "Nope my classes for high school don't start until after lunch."

"It's okay, Jong. I have a ride." The girl pulls out her phone, "Pay no attention to this phone call. I'm serious, act like you don't hear it."

Euphrasia placed the phone against her ear and Yeosang stares at her with a pancake on his fork.

"Hello loser! Get up, it's time for school!" Hongjoong turns to her, assuming she's speaking to Yeji, "Kick whoever you hooked up with last night out early and hurry up.." She paused, "Oh yes daddy."

Yunho coughed on his orange juice as Euphrasia continued, "I'll give you his number..I can't do anything with it. Okay see you soon."

Asia put her phone down and looked up to see all eyes on her, "Y'all just don't listen. Stop listening to conversations."

Yeosang raised an eyebrow, "Excuse you." He scoffed, "I do whatever I want thank you very much. You and Yeji's conversations are always very entertaining."

Asia looked down, "That wasn't Yeji."

"Was it New?" Yunho asked and Euphrasia smiled, "Actually it's a friend I made right before I left and it's the first time they're driving me to school."

"Who is it? I know like everybody," Wooyoung said, "And if I don't then Seongwha does."

"We've never known you have many friends," Mingi said, "You hate people remember?"

Euphrasia nodded, "And I still do." She shrugged before her phone vibrated and she looked down at it, "He's here. I have to go."

She placed her phone in her blazer then stood up to walk out, grabbing her bag. Although she couldn't get out of the door as Yeosang was too fast and blocked it, "He? Who is this 'he'?"

"My friend. Now move so I'm not late." Euphrasia sighed until she felt San grab her phone and unlock it, going to her contacts and he looked at her, "Are you serious right now or are you playing some trick with me?"

"San give me my phone," Asia tried to grab it and he threw it to Wooyoung who looked at it with Mingi and Yunho.

Wooyoung scoffed, "You're catching a ride to school with Han Jisung? Are you out of your mind? We don't associate with the Stray and you know that."

"It's not even just him, I see text messages from all of them, she's got a whole group chat." Mingi looked through the phone.

San looked at her, "You said he's outside. Well I can take care of one that problem right now." He walked towards the front door but before he could open it, Asia stood in front of it, "Don't you dare hurt him, he's done nothing."

"They've done all kinds of things to us and you know that now move," San said but Euphrasia folded her arms, "And we attacked right back, San. Going out there and trying to kill Jisung isn't going to make things easier and I'm not gonna let you do it."

Any of the boys could've gone out there but never San, she would never send him unknowingly on someone she cared about. San could kill someone in one or two moves and not feel anything after. He had terrible anger issues but she knew how he was a huge baby inside.

"Are you fxcking them?" Yunho yelled as he walked into the main room with the rest of the males.

Wait what?

———
Honestly, what do you think is gonna happen?

What do you think of Yeji and New?