𝘌𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘵. 2 ✨

"So who's gonna go child we gonna see next?"

"Can we start commenting on these because these are fun?"

"It's on you if you want to comment, if a parent gets mad then you get hit obviously," Zeus shrugs."

"Hephaestus knows he wants to get this over with," Hera scoffed before the man glared before opening his envelope and grabbed the pictures, smiling before pressing the button.

The start made all the Gods and Goddesses eyes widen

"Beautiful isn't it?" Mingi put the flames out with a wave of his hand, "Just a security measure for my workshop."

He smiled, "But this is only the beginning. There's more that had to be built. Something you're familiar with. Something your kids had built for all of you. I asked them if they wanted to remain a surprise or if I could show them and they said I could."

"I decided they would remain a surprise to show you themselves. Anyway lemme show you another surprise that of course you already aware of but I, myself, built this one."

Covering the camera, soon the camera was uncovered. Carvings on posing as there sat a grand table in the middle.

Mount Olympus reimagined in the Mingi's eyes. "It was made in a way so that we could have an outdoor dinner, what do you think?"

"Aunt Athena and Aunt Hestia. Yeji and Jongho did a lot to help on the carving so thanks."

Walking down the stairs, "There's a lot of things that I've built that you'll be using that you might not even know."

"Now I have to say goodbye but only because I gotta work on everyone's weapons."

He waved with a big smile, "See you soon dad!" He threw a fireball as it went off.

"Did they seriously copy the Mount Olympus?" Ares asked

"Guess we'll have to wait to find out," Artemis shrugged.

"I can't wait," Hephaestus smiled as he looked at his pictures.