𝘎𝘰𝘥𝘴 𝘎𝘰𝘵 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵? ✨

When it came to their children, although they were hard on them and you would honestly think they hated them.

The Gods and Goddesses loved their kids at the end of the day but at the same time they knew where they were.

Basically, they were on the battleground and everyone was watching them and their kids.

___

The muses had already introduced all the classes. At this time, the students were all in the back, getting ready for their own performances.

Currently out on the floor just happened to be the Cheerleading team.

"Ah! I think we're out of eyeliner." Yeji groaned as she looked around, the girl was getting for her solo. Only three students from the dance team were chosen for solos, two being Wooyoung and Yeji.

"Chill I'll go get some from next door," Asia rubbed her shoulder before she walked out and as she was about to walk in the room, she walked into somebody, who caught her by her waist before she fell.

Her eyes opened and she was met with ones she hadn't seen in a while, "Thank you."

Bang Chan couldn't help the smile that edged on his face, "What are best friends for?" He looked her up and down, "You look am-"

"Sorry for interrupting," Hongjoong walked up from behind Asia and placed her behind his back, "I think you should probably get back in that room. I heard screaming."

Chan nodded then leaned over, "Good luck Asia." He walked away, smiling at Hongjoong who was just glared, "Asia-"

"I was just going to get eyeliner," Asia shrugged and it was instantly in her hands, "I heard from a makeup artist so I was on my way over. You don't have to go ask a Titan for anything."

Asia frowned, they'd just gotten good again and she didn't want anything to tear that apart.

—-

"Dance Performances Up Next!!"

Hongjoong was watching her finish her makeup for her own performance, "Good luck Beautiful." He leaned down and kissed her cheek before he left.

She wore a huge coat and nobody saw her outfit. She tilted her head as she pulled one of Yunho's snap backs on then made her way to the front where the cheerleaders had just finished and were walking back.

She didn't mean to but she bumped into Sorn and when their eyes met, the blonde girl laughed.

"Oh my gosh, you're really performing? I thought it was a joke." Sorn looked down, "Wow. Now your fashion sense is terrible but never this bad. Don't tell me you're gonna dance like that."

Euphrasia took a breath as she just let the girl speak, "I'm sorry for bumping into you. Now if you will excuse me, I'm third so.."

"You know dancers are usually sexy..." Sorn nodded, "I get why you're wearing that now."

Asia scoffed before she walked away as Yeji was called out, she internally cursed herself and Sorn for not getting to tell her friend good luck. Not that they haven't been doing it all day.

—————

As the lights died down, so did Yeji's heartbeats. When she joined this activity she didn't think she'd try or enjoy but it turned out differently as her friend had just come back to her and she was there with her as well as New who they had to bribe but it turned out amazing.

Plus she joined other clubs and it kept her away from boys and parties.

As soon as Yeji opened her eyes, the music began so she did as well.