Chapter 37

Audenzia's POV:

"He definitely doesn't like me." I tell Xander as he flops onto the bed. Our bed.

"He doesn't really know you. All he has seen is you snapping Javier's arm." Xander explains, which makes some sense. I mean Javier deserved it, but I can see how that could make Carlos iffy on me. "Plus we are barely even friends." He says, pulling me onto the bed and wrapping his arms around me. "Do you think he was telling the truth? About being involved with The Cobras?" I asked.

Xander takes a second to think, "I would like to believe he is." Xander responds, leaving his answer vague. I know it's hard for him to see Javier betray him, I mean Javier and Carlos were his school friends before the mafia. They did stupid things together all through high school. Of course he wants to believe Carlos.

"You think too much."  Xander breaks the silence, squeezing me closer to him and nuzzling his head in my neck. I let out a sigh and twirl his hair in my fingers.

"When are we telling your parents that you are moving into my room?" Xander asks, making me freeze. "I was kind of hoping we wouldn't tell them..."

"Audenzia." He pulls away and looks at me, "If your father walked in on me eating yo—

"Xander!" I cut him off, giving him a light smack on the back of his head. "If anything, telling him will make him check on us nonstop." I try to reason,  because I really don't want the sex talk that I'm sure to receive if I tell them Xander and I will be sharing a bed.

"When he tries to beat my ass because he finds you sucking my dick, I don't want to hear an apology."

"What was that?" The door opens, revealing my fucking dad. It was almost funny watching Xander scramble away from me, his eyes wide. "Repeat what you just said." My dad walks towards the bed, making me sit up between him and Xander, "Das he was joking." I say casually, but his glare doesn't falter.

"Do you know the dangers of oral sex? What if this man had an STD and you got infected?" He turns to me, making me wish he was back to scolding Xander. I wanted to sink into the mattress and never come back.

Just imagine your boyfriend telling your dad that you sucked their dick.

Just imagine.

"Not to mention the dangers of—

"Dad stop!" I cut him off, standing up and shoving him outside the room. I close the door behind me and look to him, who looks satisfied at embarrassing me. "Can you just give us a little privacy! Every time we are alone one of you guys barges in!"

He crosses his arms and narrows his eyes at me, "You want me to leave you alone and allow you to have sex." He says but more as a statement with a questioning tone. I groan, "Daaad."

He rolls his eyes, "Okay."

————————

"That was the most embarrassing thing I've ever experienced" I tell Xander, who is eating all of my avocado toast. He laughs, taking another bite. "Hey!" I try to grab the toast from his hand but he pulls away. "You said one bite. Go make your own." I hiss at him, trying to grab it once more.

Xander gives me a look before shoving half of it in his mouth. "You little bitch" I say as I leap onto him, causing the chair to topple to the ground. "Spit it out!" I demand him, but he shakes his head, a smile on his face. "This is funny?!" I sit up, my legs straddling him, and cross my arms. He audibly swallows and opens his mouth after, showing me he ate it all.  I quickly get off of him and swing the fridge door open, pulling out his beloved sushi he ordered last night but fell asleep before he could eat it.

"What are you doing?" Xander calls out to me from the floor, sitting up just enough to see me with his sushi. "You better not—

He stops talking as I shove three rolls in my mouth at once. He practically jumps from the floor and runs around the kitchen island, but I run the opposite direction away from him. I mockingly swallow very loud and open my mouth like he had, so he can see his sushi gone down my throat.

"I'm getting flashbacks of last night when you do that" He says with a smirk, making me turn and make sure nobody is within earshot. When I do, I feel him pounce on me and lift me onto the counter, prying the dish full of sushi from my hands.

"Does that embarrass you?" He says amusingly, his hands traveling from my thighs to my waist. I look at him, pretending to still be mad about my toast. "What would you do if I fucked you right here." He whispered, his lips grazing my ear.

My eyes widened as his hands brought my shirt over my head, leaving me in a pink bra and our matching pink pajama pants. He looks adorable in his, if you were wondering.

"We can't..." I say but can't finish the sentence when his lips connect with my neck. He pulls away, "I know." He says with a smirk. I look at him, confused, until his lips travel down my collar bone to the top of my boobs, leaving a trail of marks.

I bite my wrist when his free hand moves along my....private area....outside of my pants, rubbing it just right. He pulls his mouth and hands away from me, looking at me with a glint in his eyes. He tosses me my shirt, "Wouldn't want anyone walking in on you without a shirt on." He smiled as I looked down at myself and saw hickeys all over my upper body.

"And when my dad sees this?" I question him as I put on my top (also matching with his). His eyes widen like he hadn't been thinking about that, "I had nothing to do with it." He winks, pulling me off the counter and kissing my forehead.

"If you didn't look so cute in your pajama pants, maybe you would get something too." I teased him, my arms wrapping around his waist and my fingers slightly slipping into the waistband of his pink pants before I turned and walked away.

———————
Thank you for reading!

Sorry this chapter was a little short

Love y'all!

I read every single comment so if u wanna comment, I will see it and I love reading them!

Ok byeeee

1125 words