Dinner at Lee Manor

I received Barnaby's owl 2 days after term ended.He wanted me to come for dinner the following evening, a Friday. We would come back to my house Saturday to head to the farm. What am I supposed to wear? I guess I could pack a couple options. I packed the dress Andre gave me for our first date, a purple set of more traditional robes, and a pair of jeans and my house sweater. The next evening, Barnaby came to pick me up. He didn't want me to get lost in the Floo network. I was sort of glad because this also gave me some time to ask him questions.
"What do I say? What do I do? Does she know that we are together?"
"Hey. Calm down. Just be yourself. Gran pretty much hates everyone, so might as well just be you" he chuckled
That was comforting
"Ready?" he took my hand and walked into the fireplace
"Not really"
"Lee Manor" Green flames engulfed us and before I knew it we were standing in a fireplace in an old stone parlor.
"Wow. it's....big"
"Yeah. I guess" Barnaby said rubbing the back of his neck. He only did that when he felt awkward. I put my arm around him to make him feel better. He gave me a tour of the main living areas. Our steps echoed through the hallway as we made our way upstairs.
"This is my room" Barnaby opened a set of double doors to a massive room. It was a stark contrast to the rest of the house, which was rather dark. There was a whole wall of curtainless windows looking out to the grounds. Sunlight bathed the room in warmth. His Kneazle, Marie lay on a 4 poster bed, which was neatly made with an emerald green duvet. There was a sunken seating area with a blazing fireplace. Pictures of magical creatures peppered the walls.
"It's fantastic" I said as I breathed in his scent
"Yeah. I spend most of my time here or outside. I had the curtains taken down so I could see the grounds."
The next door down was a guest room.
"If you want you can sleep in here. I wanted to offer you your own space in case... you know... you wanted it. You can stay with me, but only if you want to...."  There he goes rubbing his neck again.
"I would like to stay with you. If you don't mind that is. You didn't give me much notice, or I would have asked Penny to brew me a... contraceptive potion...."
"A what?....oh. Yeah. no. That's ok.... That's not what I meant...I didn't mean...I didn't assume..."
"I know you didn't. But you know how I feel about you. I just don't trust myself to brew it properly."
"Yeah, so dinner is in a bit..I'll take you to meet Gran."
"What am I supposed to wear?"
"Just clothes"
"Oh really? Your Gran doesn't want me to eat in my knickers?" I laughed
"I mean I wouldn't mind" he winked "But I'm just wearing what I have on"  Which was jeans and a tee shirt. A very fitted tee shirt that looked spectacular.
"Ok let me freshen up a little. I don't know how you don't get covered in soot from the floo.."
There was a bathroom attached to his bedroom I used. I put on my jeans and sweater I brought and freshened up my makeup. Added a spritz of perfume and I at least looked presentable.
"Mmm beautiful" Barnaby wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my hair
We walked downstairs into the dining room hand in hand.
"Tiffany, this is my Gran" Barnaby introduced me.
"Cassiopeia Lee. Formerly of the Noble House of Black."
"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Lee"
"Bond. I don't know that name. What is you parentage" She was a rather talk woman and looked down her nose at me
"Gran." Barnaby gave her a stern look and she backed off quickly. I have never seen him look like that. He's always so kind and gentle. It was kind of sexy to see him take control.
After dinner, we went for a walk outside around the pond. There was a massive willow tree whose branches were so dense, you could sit under them hidden from the world.
"This is one of my favorite places"
"It's amazing" Barnaby sat with his back leaning against the trunk. I sat between his legs and leaned against him and he wrapped his arms around me.
"It's beautiful out here"
"That's why I spend so much time out here. The manor is dark and cold. When I amk person wearing them. Not that my parents were great people anyway. They weren't. But those robes and masks...made them different"
"It's hard to think about you growing up like that. You're so kind. You could have turned out like them, but you didn't. It proves how strong you are."
We sat under the willow for a while, just watching the water. After the sun set and it started to get cool, we went inside and up to Barnaby's room. We snuggled up on his sofa. He summoned a house elf named Minty.
"Minty, will you please fix our fire and bring us a snack." He smiled sweetly at the little elf who blushed
"Yes Master Barnaby" She disaparated and came back a few seconds later with a tray of chocolates, fruits, and biscuits.
"Thanks love" he patted her on the head
"Anything for Master Barnaby." She looked at me "Master Barnaby is always so nice to us. He's a good boy"
I smiled at her. "I know he is. And I'm glad he has you to take care of him"
Minty blushed and disaparated.
"She's a good elf. I have asked her if she wanted to be freed, but none of them do."
"I think as long as they serve you, they wouldn't want to be free. You are kind to them. If you freed them, where would they go?"
"I guess you're right. This is their home"
I grabbed a chocolate off the tray. I bit into it and rich chocolate filling oozed into my mouth
"Mmm this is amazing."
"They are from Switzerland. The elves always get them for me. They're my favorites."
I took another and held it up for him to bite. He bit into it, his teeth grazing my finger. Chills went down my whole body. He took my hand and put my chocolatey finger in his mouth, gently licking off the chocolate.
I pulled my hand back and pulled him into a kiss. I could feel his body respond to mine and I didn't care about the potion. I ran my hands under his shirt, over his impossibly muscular chest to his shoulders to slip his shirt off. I slipped off my sweater and guided his hands under my bra. I could feel his heart beat speed up and he let out a low moan. He pulled away slowly.
"We can't do this now. We have to wait"
"I can't wait"
"I don't want to either. Merlin, I really don't, but we have to. You can't go after the cursed vaults if you're pregnant can you?" he half joked
"Way to be the voice of reason" I sighed
"Do you want me to sleep on the sofa?"
"In your own room? No. I think I can control myself if you can"
"It's getting late. Why don't you get ready for bed. I'll be out in a second."
He went into the bathroom and I heard the shower running. He came out shortly wearing a shirt I noticed. His skin was cool.
"Take a cool shower?"
He laughed but didn't deny it.
I still had to brush my teeth, but walking into the bathroom that was full of his scent was torture. He was already in bed when I was done and when I climbed in next to him, I noticed he was still wearing a shirt. I climbed up into bed, which was a bit higher than I'm used to. I propped my head up on my hand and he gave me a chaste kiss. I lay with him holding me from behind like spoons. This was going to be a long night.