Sexy Time

I always listen to music when I write. I wanted to share the album I listened to writing this. Kate Bush's first album "The Kick Inside" is very much about a young woman owning her body and sexuality, so that mood inspired this chapter. It's so liberating to be in tune with your body and know what you like and meed. I also wanted to include my little PSA about using the bathroom after sex. No one ever writes that into sex scenes but it's so important for women to do to avoid UTIs. Let me know if you enjoyed reading this side of the characters. I have never written a sex scene before.

I led Barnaby into the bedroom. I took Penny's potion out of my pocket and drank it.  It tasted awful. Bill had been thoughtful enough to give us an actual bed rather than our sleeping bags. I nervously sat on the bed, Barnaby followed my lead and sat next to me. I climbed over straddling him running my fingers through his hair. When it was perfectly tousled I pressed my lips to his. As I parted my lips, his tongue danced with mine. My hands found the hem of his tee shirt and started pulling it off, my tank top following. He fumbled with my bra clasp for a minute, but that too was soon flung across the room. He mumbled something that sounded like "fucking thing", which made me smile. "I don't like them either" I whispered. He cupped my breasts and took one in his mouth, teasing my nipple with his tongue. I felt a shiver down my spine and I feel a throbbing between my legs. He started giving the other breast attention and I felt like I could explode. I moved to unbutton his jeans, but my hands barely worked. "Fucking things" I mumbled using his phrase, which made him laugh cutting some of the tension. He took off his pants as I pulled off my shorts. "At least I had the decency to wear shorts that come off easily" I joked. I straddled him again and I could feel his erection through the thin fabric of my now wet knickers. I kissed him again. It felt like I couldn't get close enough to him no matter what I did. "I need you to touch me" I breathed. I laid on my back with him at my side. He hooked his thumbs in my underwear and pulled them down slowly. Agonizingly slow. I let out a whimper trying to tell him to hurry, but he was in no rush. As I lie there, naked, his eyes and hands took in every inch. His intense gaze made me glad I shaved my legs and my pussy. I wasn't sure what he would like so I shaved it completely. I made a mental note to ask him about it later. His scrutiny started to make me feel a little self conscious. My body had changed so much over the last year and I wasn't quite used to it. He must have sensed my embarrassment. "You're beautiful." he whispered "So beautiful' I guided his hand, showing his fingers to my clit where he started making slow circles. Then faster circles. I tried to kiss him but was breathlessly panting. My forehead was pressed to his and his emerald eyes, hooded and hungry, locked on mine. His fingers entered my slit, first one and then two, slightly stretching. He used his palm to rub the small bundle of nerves as his fingers penetrated the wet folds. When I could take no more, my back arched as a moan escaped my lips. When the spasms stopped, Barnaby withdrew his fingers and put them to his lips to taste my essence. At that moment I needed him inside me more than ever. I pulled the waistband of his shorts down, freeing his cock. It seemed impossibly big, I wondered how it would fit. His shorts soon joined the rest of our clothes, carelessly tossed, and I stared at his form as he did mine. I noticed that he also shaves clean. He never had chest hair, but he also had no body hair anywhere. As I traced the V of his stomach, his eyes closed and his breath became heavy. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked. Was he kidding right now? "More than anything" He was on his knees between my legs and I guided his cock to my entrance. He slowly and gently entered me. I winced a little at the pain. "Are you okay?" The worry showing on his face. "I'm better than ok" His thumbs rubbed my clit again to ease the pain. After a few thrusts, he was fully sheathed in my cunt. I tried to move my hips, but he stopped me. "Oh fuck, just wait...or I won't last long" I pulled him down into a kiss, trying to keep my hips still. When he was ready, he gave his attention back to my clit with his thumbs. I wanted us to cum together. I was so close I knew I needed to move my hips faster. I put my legs up on his shoulder and just as my muscles tightened around his cock, I felt his release. Hearing my name on his lips at that moment I pulled him down into a kiss and held him inside me with my legs.
"Oh fuck B. That was amazing"
"Yeah" he panted "It was.  I love you"
"I love you too. Do you think Bill and Charlie are asleep? I have to use the loo"
"Want me to check?" he chuckled
I threw a sheet around myself. Putting on clothes felt wrong. We tip toed to the curtain and Barnaby pulled it back slightly.
"The coast is clear" he whispered
I ran to the bathroom and back again as fast as I could in case one of them woke up.
For some reason I clung to my sheet, feeling shy about being nude, which seemed strange given what just happened. Barnaby must have seen me blush
"What's wrong?"
"I just realized I don't have any pajamas and I don't know why I need them. But for some reason I feel self conscious."
"Do you want my tee shirt? It's.... well honestly I don't know where it is but we can find it." He got out of bed and looked around, not caring about his nudity. The sight of his body always made me catch my breath. I just stood there and stared. From his muscular shoulders, to that sexy V of his stomach, to his muscular thighs, he was perfect. He could have any girl in the world and he chose plain old me. We found his shirt and my knickers. After straightening the sheets and quilt, we climbed into bed.
"I have an embarrassing question" I propped my head up on my hand
"Um..ok"
"I wasn't sure what you would like..me..to look like, so I shaved off my pubic hair. Is that what you like?"
"I like you just the way you are. I dont have a preference I don't think"
"Well I noticed you never have body hair..."
"Oh I keep everything clean for swimming. Plus I hear it makes you look bigger" he winked
"I don't think you have anything to worry about there"
I laid my head on his chest and he caressed my hair until I fell asleep
I awoke the next morning before Barnaby. I noticed he already had an erection. I knew the perfect way to wake him up. I slowly crawled under the sheets and stroked his cock gently. I licked the tip where a bead of pre cum had escaped. I felt him stir and when he was still I took his whole cock in my mouth massaging his balls with my hands. I gently scraped up his shaft with my teeth. I heard his breath quicken. My tongue lapped at the tip and i ran my tongue up the full length. It only took a few hard sucks for him to cum. His ejaculate was salty and slightly sweet. I poked my head up above the sheets.
"Good morning" I smiled at him
"That's a nice way to wake up" he grinned. He pulled me up to him and flipped me in my back. "Your turn"
He pulled back the sheets and slowly pulled down my underwear. His fingers exploring the velvety folds until they were wet. His tongue was feathery on my clit at first then he started sucking voraciously. The feeling was so intense I had all I could do to stifle my cries. His tongue penetrated my slit, lapping up the juices and he turned his attention back to my clit. He alternated sucking and lapping until I went over the edge of ecstasy. He kissed all the way up my stomach to my breasts as he pushed his tee shirt out of the way.
"Don't even think about kissing me until you brush your teeth" I giggled
"I was going to say the same to you" he smiled
Barnaby found his shorts among the discarded clothes. I tried to straighten up so Bill and Charlie wouldn't see the mess. After a quick trip to the bathroom to clean up, I started cooking some breakfast.
"How are you feeling?" Barnaby asked
"A little sore, but amazing."
"I tried to be careful" he whispered concerned
"I know. You were great. I think it's normal. Really. It's ok"
I pulled him into a kiss
"Come on guys not around food" Charlie joked
We broke apart quickly, neither of us comfortable with public displays of affection, other than the occasional hand holding or chaste kiss.
After breakfast, Barnaby and Charlie wanted to take the horses out, while Bill and I relaxed in the late morning sun. Bill was deliberately staying silent waiting for me to talk.
"Alright you win. What do you want to know"
"Oh I'm pretty sure I know." he gave a cheeky smile "I am a little curious if I gave good advice"
"I'm not sure what advice you gave, but last night was doubly amazing....and this morning was great too" I winked