Bill

We are getting into NSFW territory here and the next chapter is going to be very explicit.

****"Barnaby's POV***********
Rowan and Penny just left. Bill and Charlie will be here for a couple more days. I really wanted to talk to Bill, but don't want to make it weird because it's usually Charlie and I together. Luckily, that afternoon, Tiffany suggested a horseback ride. She and Charlie took of running. I stayed back with Bill at a lazy walk.
"Hey Bill, can I talk to you quick? Well it might not be quick, but..."
"What's up?"
"Um...well..." bloody hell this is harder than I thought. "So....I know that you know..."
Bill put his hands on my shoulders. "Are you trying to ask me about sex with someone whom I consider a sister?"
"Well when you put it that way...."
"It's ok, I'm only joking" he laughed "Lighten up."
I sighed. I don't know why this was so hard. "I guess I don't really know very much about what I'm supposed to do...I mean I know THAT part...but what else?"
"well there's a couple things you need to know about women mate."
"Ok. Like what"
"Well they don't cum the way guys do. You'll need a fair amount of foreplay. There's lots of ways, you just need to find what works. Rubbing the clit, you can use your fingers or if youre feeling...adventurous, you can try with your tongue" he laughed "Just be gentle and take your time . You'll know when youre in the right spot."
"Am I supposed to talk?"
"That's up to you guys" he laughed "Best to just follow her lead on that one. But also make sure you are someplace private with no chance of interuptions."
"Any other advice?"
"For your first time you might want to 'pre game' if you know what I mean. Otherwise it will be over quick"
"Yeah I know what you mean"
"Im not sure about your personal grooming habits, but it's best to keep things cleaned up. Women like that"
"Yeah. That's already covered"
"Afterwards, you might feel like going to sleep. Wait until she falls asleep first. Just trust me. Sometimes they want to talk or something"
"Is that it then?"
"Yeah. But I also want to tell you I'm glad you waited for Penny's potion. That was really smart of you."
"Thanks. Not too many people call me smart"
"You must be pretty smart to get a girl like her."
"I think that's just luck"
"No. It's not. Takes more than luck for that one"
"Thanks Bill. And please don't mention this conversation to Charlie. Or Tiffany for that matter"
"No problem mate. Charlie never talks to me about anyone he likes. Does he ever say anything to you about it?"
"No actually. He doesn't talk about anything like that. That's why I came to you."
Bill and I arrived at the pond. Tiffany and Charlie were already waiting for us.

***************Tiffany's POV***************

After Penny and Rowan went home four of us went for a horseback ride. I packed up out swim suits and towels and put them in the saddle bags. Charlie and Bill had never actually been on a horse before. I decided to help Charlie because I couldn't trust Barnaby and Charlie not to fool around.
"Are you playing Quidditch next year?" Charlie oddly sounded nervous.
"Yeah. Barnaby thinks I should try out as beater, but I'm not sure about that"
"You'd be great. That shot at Rath last year was brilliant"
"Thanks, but it was one shot when I was really pissed off. Im not sure I could do that every time"
I showed Charlie how to tack up Ruger. He mounted him easily and I adjusted his stirrups
"Keep your heels down in the stirrups. Give him a little kick and he'll start walking. Steer with the reins, but keep your elbows down. You'll be fine" I patted his leg and went to get Bullet. Ruger was much better behaved and I figured Charlie could handle him. Barnaby got Bill all set with Maggie and was all set with Trigger.
"Ok guys ready?"
We started out at a walk and once everyone was comfortable with steering and stopping, we went up to a trot. Charlie was a natural. He wanted to pick up speed, so I showed him how to canter. Bullet was ansty to take off so Charlie and I took off. Bill and Barnaby were happy staying back.
"Meet us at the pond in a bit!" I shouted back
Charlie and I rode around the pond and back to the orchard. I loved the breeze in my hair and the feel of the horses muscles working. Had I been on Ruger, it would have been no contest. I wasn't used to Bullet, but I kept pace with Charlie.
"Race you back to the pond" Charlie yelled and took off
"You're on Weasley" I leaned forward and urged Bullet on. I quickly caught up to Charlie. By the time we got to the pond I was ahead but only by a little.
"That was impressive" I said giving Charlie a high five.
"Blimey that was fast. I didn't know horses could run like that"
"They can with a good rider. You're a natural"
As we tied up the horses, Bill and Barnaby arrived. I took the bathhouse to change, but by the time I was finished, the boys were already changed and in the water. It was actually more fun watching them, so I just sat on the dock with my feet in the water.
Bill came up and sat next to me.
"How was your day with Charlie?"
"I guess we did spend most of the day together. It was fun. I don't normally get to have much time with Charlie anymore. He's too busy with Barnaby. Speaking of which, how did you two get on? It's like we switched best friends for the day"
"We had an interesting conversation" He nudged me
"Wait. What's that supposed to mean? What did you talk about? Did you talk about me?"
"I'm sworn to secrecy. But I have an idea and I think you should be prepared if you get my hint. I'm not saying anymore so if you don't get my hint, too bad" he smirked and went back in the water. The shock and nervousness I felt must have translated to my face, because Barnaby swam over looking concerned
"Are you okay?"
"Uh...yeah. Yeah. I'm fine"
"You're a terrible liar. You know that right?"
"Bill just told me he had an idea about something and then gave me a devilish grin so I can only imagine what that's about"
Barnaby blushed but didn't say anything.
That evening, we decided to make dinner ourselves in the tents kitchen, but my mind was elsewhere.
"What are you doing?" Charlie swatted my hand "That's the third time you almost grabbed that hot pan. Are you trying to get burnt?"
"What? Oh, sorry I wasnt thinking..."
"Just get out of the kitchen. Charlie and I can handle it. Mum taught us how to cook"
After dinner, Bill used magic to clean up and he and Charlie sat across from Barnaby and I
"Alright guys, we need to talk" Bill sounded serious "I have taken the room on that side of the tent and put up some protective enchantments including sound proofing. You guys are going to be over there. Charlie and I are going to be on the other side over here. The sexual tension is palpable between you two. We can't take anymore"
"It's pretty uncomfortable" Charlie mumbled I could tell he was embarrassed
"Nothing a good old fashioned shag wont take care of. So the next couple of nights, you need to just fuck and get it over with so you can just get back to normal" Leave it to Bill to be blunt
I could feel my face getting hot and it was probably the shade of a tomato.
"Charlie and I are going to bed." and they both went to their room
"I guess we should...."
I didn't let him finish. I kissed him quickly, grabbed his hand, led him to the bedroom, and closed the curtains...