🌹Chapter 2🌹

Y/n pov.
I looked at him panic filled my body as he started to cry "A-ArE yo-YOU O-ok?! whAt'S Wr-wRoNG?" I said in a panic. And he just looked at me.

"I've just... never had anyone say that to me before..." he snuggled and I suddenly understood. "Everyone has always just told me I'm stupid for thinking I could do this... thank you so much."  I just smiled at the boy.

"Your weird you know that? Oh I never got your name by the way?" I looked at him and he smiled

"Izuku midoriya."

Our little meetings happened for quiet a while and happened all over the summer break. That was until one day...

"Y/n!!!" I heard Izuku yell and my smile grew only to see him looking panicked and some blonde guy chasing him.

"Izuku?!"  I grabbed his hand and pulled him behind me as the guy looked at us. I opened my  menu and broke into the source code of the air infront of us. And when the guy took a step forward I watched him ram into a barrier.

He looked at us both pissed. "You damn Deku what the hell is this?!"

"Y/n what did you do? And your eye is glowing again were you in a code?"

I nodded "yeah I put up a see through barrier, he won't be able to get to us..." I glared at the male on the other side "I put up a fucking barrier that's what happened, now you've got three seconds to tell me why the hell you were chasing Izuku." I growled out.

"That damn nerd has been sneaking off saying he was hanging out with me! Do you have any idea how much you worried Auntie when she called my mom?!"

I noticed Izuku looked upset and I just looked at him. "Put the barrier down..."

I waved my hand and watched as my reset and Respawn buttons appeared and I saw both boys looking at me confused. "Oh I guess this is the first time youve seen this."

"What's Respawn?"

"...nothing." I clicked reset and focused on the barrier and sure enough the blonde walked forwards without problem. And he looked at me and scowled.

I just rolled my eyes at his behavior, "you damn nerd where have you been sneaking off all this time?!" He grabbed Izuku by the collar of his shirt and I was getting ready to beat this guy.

"HAndS ofF." I warned starting to get mad. And a very slight glitch started to act up.

He looked at me almost disgusted "what the hell is wrong with you? You broken or something?" The guy with blonde hair asked and I was really started to get annoyed.

Izuku pov.
I saw y/n's eye start to glow as Kacchan was picking a fight and realeased me I saw the black and green marks leaving her eye and spread across her face. "Ka-Kacchan..."

"Y-yOu picKiNg a F-FIghT?"  I had never seen her get this mad before and she grabbed Kacchan and the next second they were both gone. "Y/n?! Kacchan?!" I looked around.

"Cause I-I'm NoT br-brOkeN, bu-but yo-yOuR AbOUt to B-be." She was glitching in and out and was now on the building top holding Kacchan over the edge.

"You bitch! You'll pay for that!" I heard Kacchan say only to hear Y/n mumbled the word idiot.

"I can force a person to glitch with me so let me ask you how it feels." Her voice was back to normal for the most part but her glare was just as cold as before. "How does it feel to be like your faxing in and out of existence? And to feel nothing at points scary right?"

"I don't know what your-"

I watched as Y/n started to glitch badly and due to her holding onto Bakugo he was as well. But almost like she was in control she stopped.

"Done playing dumb?"

I watched as Kacchan her looked away and scoffed but didn't say anything else. And y/n just glitched them both back down to the ground. "I don't do the playing nice junk others do, you always know what I think and honestly I don't like people like you."

"Kac-Kacchan... meet Y/n..."  I mumbled out quietly.

"Is this why you've been running off?" He growled out.

"I guess I would be the reason, he was interested in my quirk and offered to bring me food for details at first but now we are just friends is your name Kacchan then?" Y/n asked not really caring.

"No! That's just what the nerd calls me! And it's Bakugo to you!" He growled out and I just sighed at the two of them.

"Guys..." They both looked at me "y/n doesn't have anywhere to go, so I've been hanging out with her..."  I said calmly.

"What are you some sorts orphan?" Kacchan growled out before I could stop him.

"Oh and he hits the nail on the head aren't you such a smart asshole?" She said glaring at him and Kacchan seemed taken back. "Yeah my mom hired people to kill me ended up getting herself killed and my dad doesn't even know I exist my quirk when it manifested made sure of that with a reset." y/n growled with a venom.

"I- didn't"

"You didn't know? Save me your pity,"

I sighed at the two of them Y/n was clearly closed off for the day and Kacchan just looked away. "Damn nerd only you'd get yourself into this kinda mess next time just tell your mom what your doing."

And with that I watched as Kacchan walked away.  "Oi girl," y/n glared at Kacchan when he called out to her. "Next time I'll kick your ass." He said rather calmly. Before he walked away.

"I'd like to see you try." SHe snapped back only to see him gone. "Izuku I do not like your friend."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure  you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~