🌹🌹Chapter 15🌹🌹

Y/n pov.
I looked towards him with my eyes wide. Oh god... oh god this is bad.

Flashback 1 year ago before you met Izuku

I was in the alleyway when I heard screaming my curiosity got the best of me and I ran to where it was. But when I saw a guy trying to kill someone else I was in shock.

"What the hell! Leave him alone!" I ran over and stood infront of the poor guy who badly beaten up "I don't know what happened or why a fight broke out but it's not ok." At this point I had very little fighting experience so I was easily thrown to the side.

"Get out of my way Pipsqueak if you don't want to be hurt."

I ran back over grabbed his arm and tried to pull him away "no please leave him alone! Killing people isn't the way! They don't learn by that it only creates fear!"

I kept trying to pull him away but it didn't work and by the end of it I had gotten sliced and I couldn't move I was forced to watch him be killed.

Then he turned to me. "What's your name kid why are you out here by yourself."

I bit my tongue but I gave In "my names Y/n L/n and I'm out here because I have no where to go what are you going to do now kill me?"

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "No, I don't do pointless killing I just do fake heros. And what do you mean you have no where to go."

I glitched about slightly and forced myself to glitch out of his hold. "I don't have a home my parents are dead so I don't know where you taking me but leave..." I growled out.

He just sighed as he walked back over to me. "Listen up kid I'll only say this one,"

He leaned down and got to my level. " you tired to save that man without reason and you clearly had no idea what you where doing so I'll give you some options. You can either join me you won't have to do any killing just let me teach you what a real hero should be like. Or I can leave you here and you don't open you mouth about what you say."

That night I agreed and I spent the next year following him around and eventually he had to move on to the next city so I stayed here and he'd visit me from time to time.

Back to normal times.

"it's not what it looks like!" I started

"You have my attention why is she here?"

I noticed the way the leader smiled sickly. "Oh you now our little spy?" He casually strolled over to me and place four of his fingers on my neck.

"She's in the hero course of UA my little pet who gives us information, this is her real quest. Isn't that right?"

I tensed up and stain looked disappointed. "It's not true! they have me bugged and I can't-"

I felt the pain start in my neck and it slowly started to pick up. "Ha ha how funny she loves to joke around isn't that right? Tell our guest how much you love to pull those pranks." He tossed me to the ground and I curled in on myself as I started to glitch out.

The pain kept picking up and I refused to say what he was wanting me to.

"What are you doing to her." His voice dropped and I saw him pick up his sword and in one swift motion I was picked up and I saw the world moving around me.

"Kiddo are you ok?"

I just cried out in pain and finally gave in "I j-JùßT l-łœvĖ Præ-PrańKs!" Said in pain and it finally stopped and I laid numbly in his arms.

"Kid? What the hell?"

He sat me down and I just curled up. "They injecting something into my neck... it gives me orders and tracks me and if I disobey... you saw what happens... I'm so-sorry... I-īm NøT t-thĘ Hę-hērø Y-yœU wa-wãÑtĘd." I started to glitch out from my emotions but I felt a hand on my head and I calmed down.

"No I'm sorry kiddo... I left you alone and I wasn't there to help you when you needed it the most. What kinda teacher am I?"

"No your awesome!" I said seriously. "I made it this far thanks to you! I've even made some great friends which are true hero's... that's because you where there to guide me and you also gave me freedom! Your not horrible so don't say that!"

"I got lucky with who I chose to make my student, did you ever master that past love I taught you in case of an emergency?"

I nodded my head but when I words come back filled my head I sighed "I have to go back... and being in mass pain once was enough."

"Do you want me to kill them?"

"With the warp villain you can get close unless they want you to our speed doesn't work here... I would've tried by now if it would've." I got up and started to walk away but I paused "don't worry about me... I want you to continue the mission and I'll keep working on the inside and try to make the next generation is all true hero's." I said calmly.

"See ya teach..." and with that I walked away. And back to the base I had just been recused from. "What the hell do you idiots want now?"

I had forced myself to stay away from everything so I could learn anything to rad them out.

"I just want to see how our little puppet has been. What new information you have."

"I don't have any new information since last time people don't necessarily talk or hang out with me." I waited for the pain but when it never came I knew I had found a loophole.

"Unfortunate... fine you may go but your new mission is to stop avoiding your classmates and get us some info if you don't. Well then we will just have to kill you a few times and make you follow orders
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~