🌹Chapter 9🌹

Izuku pov.
I walked around the campus everyone was desperately looking for Y/n for the promise of getting out of a homework assignment. We all wanted that I had found myself in the woods looking for her. I could've swore I saw a little bit of H/c hair But I ended up sitting down criss crossed leaning against a tree knowing if she wanted to be found she'd reveal herself and sure enough I heard some footsteps and a snapping noise. And I opened my eyes.

"Izuku hey I need your help to get out of here..."

I looked at her and just smiled "oh it looks like I found you,you know the whole class is looking for you with the promise of a homework pass.... what are you doing."

She moved my arms aside "I haven't done this since I was with my parents so be quiet and let me have this." She warned as she just climbed into my lap facing away from me. When she moved my arms back around her.

"Y-y/n?" I asked her confused as she made herself comfortable.

"Don't tell a soul," she warned "I just... missed this. Plus I'm too big to do it now so be quiet."

I just relaxed my muscles "do you wanna talk about why you felt the need to escape?"

I felt her sigh and look at me. "Does it really matter? I've just never had people really care about or for me... I don't really know what to do."

I felt bad for her "you know it's ok to just accept the help?"

"Shut up you sound like Aizawa..." she grumbled out causing me to laugh

"AUGH!!!! Y/N YOUR DEAD WHEN I FIND YOU!!!"

Me and y/n sweat-dropped. "Katsuki has his voice back I see..." she said sheepishly.

I just nervously laughed with her. "Yeah..." I said back to her and we both just ended up laughing.

"There you are bitch!" We both looked over and saw Kacchan.

Y/n pov.

I jumped out of Izuku's hold and stuck my tongue out. "Oh looks like he got
His voice" back I pulled up my
Code to make my eye glow as a bluff "I can fix that."

He seemed to only get more enraged and a battle broke out between the two of us. And without realizing it practically the whole class had found us in battle.

Izuku pov.
I just sweat-dropped at the sight I knew Y/n could hold on her own and she was fairing fine in the battle but seeing her look that young and fighting like that was majorly conflicting. And eventually when she jumped back to Avoid Kacchan I grabbed her and held her as she tried to escape.

"Št-ŚtúpĮD BØdy! TøØ Wę-Wæk! ìźùküpu-pUtMEDœwŃ!"it got harder to understand her by the second and her body was glitching badly. To the point she glitched out of my arms but as soon as her eye started to glow i saw her wobble and pass out.

I walked over to her sighed and picked usher up. "Woah is she ok?" Uraraka asked concerned.

"Yeah she just crashed and was getting uncontrollable back there so it was probably for the best and Lacchan you know better then to annoy her!" I complained looking at him seriously.

"Tch... she just need to get better with her quirk."

Sure enough we brought her to Aizawa and the whole homework pass was fake so we'd find her faster even though she Stayed passed out on his sleeping bag for most of the class when she woke up she had her hands covering her eyes.

"God they hurt...I barley used my quirk the hell..."

"You body was turned back into a child's you haven't built up a tolerance to your own quirk yet. Now stop interrupting my class and be quiet." I watched him toss something to y/n and she quickly used it and blinked her eyes rapidly.

Over the next few days y/n was brought to school with Aizawa and she had even gone to the support class to get clothes that would change with her body if she randomly grew up again.

It was supposed to the be the day she grew up but nothing g had happened so when we left to the USJ she was brought along too. We got there when suddenly a black smoke had shown up and villains appeared out of it.

My first instinct took over and I scooped up. Y/n into my arms. "Midoriya... don't let her out of your sight" Aizawa warned before he went down to go fight.

I looked at the people and I paled "Izuku..."

"What's wrong?" He asked quietly.

"He...he was the one... he killed me." She said pointing to the guy with hands covering him. I suddenly felt nervousness wash over n's sand I held Y/n closer... not only was she shaken it didn't help she looked like a child and she couldn't use her quirk effectively like this.

"I won't let him touch you..." I reassured her

But we were all separated I held onto Y/n as we found ourselves on a ship. With Mineta and Tsu.

"Hey! That's girl! Didn't the boss kill her?!"

"No way man she looks too young."

"No no I think he's right..."

"How is she alive."

"Izuku..." y/n's voice cut through the conversation of the villains in the water.

"I promised you I would keep you safe don't worry..."

"Someone go get the boss!"

"Tsu Mineta we have to get off of this ship fast!" The three of us came up with a plan. And I held y/n with one arm and we put it into motion. And it worked perfectly which allowed us to get to shore where we hid behind a rock.

"I'm guys... I'm growing..." I set y/n down and she went back to normal which was a relief at the time until we heard a voice.

"So it really is true, my my how did you come back to life?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure  you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~