🌹🌹Chapter 12🌹🌹

Y/n pov.
I didn't get much sleep that night but once Aizawa had gone into parent mode and calmed me down I was at least able to get a few hours of sleep.

The next day I was woken up by a knock at my door. I groaned and got up and opened the door. "Yes?" I said quietly and Aizawa looked at me.

"Are you sure you don't want to join the class... I explained your position and Nezu already gave you the ok... it would be the safest for you you'd be surrounded by pros who'd be able to protect you."

Absentmindedly my hand reached up to my next and rubbed at the spot that devils device was implanted into my skin and I shook my head no.

"I'm sure Aizawa Sensei... the villains have their sights on me and I don't want to learn anything about anyone in case they capture me again... I don't want to be the reason your stuff gets leaked you know it's better if I don't know anything." I said.

He looked at me skeptically. "You say that like you know for sure that, they would get information out of you. Y/n I wouldn't offer this if I didn't trust you I know you'd make the right call."

His heart where like a knife in my heart. "Al-alright I-ill go..." I mumbled out

"Good I have your uniform in the kitchen go grab it and change."

I looked at him shocked 'this man is sure... confident in himself' I thought to myself as I grabbed the uniform and got changed. I ended up walking to school with Aizawa.

"Does this make you my captor and my teacher?" I asked and he just rolled his eyes.

"Really? Your still on about that?" He sighed uninterested.

"Oh yeah that's not going away" I said very clearly. "I mean you don't have custody over me so at the moment you are just my captor." I stated in a matter of factly.

"Are you suggesting I adopt you?" He shot back .

I just kinda looked at him with an eye raised "you wouldn't dare take my freedom from me like that." I said almost in a challenging manor.

"You really wanna test that?"

Yeah I debated my options and finally sighed "no sir..." and with that we had made it to the school and I ended up just chilling in the teacher lounge talking to all might in his small form.

"What if I call you small might? Cause you tiny." I teased him as he just rolled his eyes.

"Call me whatever you want, I'm just glad your ok after what happened."

I felt my body tense up. "I don't think ok is the word Mr. Might..." I said seriously my gaze going distant. "More like... I don't want people to worry. But being killed and looking at your dead body and then forced to relive it all isn't something that you just become ok from."

He just looked sadly at me. "Young Y/n let me give you a word of advice." He lifted up shirt shirt to reveal a giant injury and I could help but look at him with wide eyes.

"A lot of things can't change our opinion of what ok is, and no one knows what your going through but." I felt him place his hand on my head. "Even if you don't think it there are people out there looking out for you, and are by your side no matter what, don't be scared to tell them the truth." And with that he walked away and left me to think about what he said.

Izuku pov.
We were all in class as Aizawa gave us as peach about not letting what happened effect the sport festival. "Oh yeah you will also have a new student joining you today."

We all looked towards the door and no one came In. It was like crickets chirping and Aizawa sighed. "Bahave." He warned us as he left the room and came back in later dragging in Y/n.

"You might of already of become aware of her in the classroom recently and she will be permanently joining us from now on."

"H-hī gûys." Her voice was slightly glitchy with made me scan over her trying to figure out what was wrong.

But in my worry I had noticed several things first she kept rubbing at her neck, second her eyes just looked fuller then normal and finally she looked tired and as if she cried all night. I watched as she took her normal seat in the back of class. And then class started like normal.

We made it through the day and I caught up with Y/n as she was leaving the building. "Don't you need to go the other way?" I asked her and she just turned around and looked at me.

"Don't you too? I'm just going for a walk don't worry Izuku no one is gonna hurt me in the middle of the day." I just looked at her kinda shocked at her cold response.

"Y/n... why are you acting so cold... you haven't been acting right since you got back... you can talk to me you know that right?" Once again I notice her starting to rub at her neck.

Was this a new nervous habit of hers I finally grabbed her hand and inspected her neck "did they do something to your neck you keep touching it. Without thinking about it I ran my hand across where she had been rubbing at.

"I-I'm fine Izuku..." I heard her quietly mumble and I looked at her to see her face was flushed red and it took me a second to process what I had done. And I quickly pulled away from her.

"S-sorry! I-I do-donr know what cam rover me..." I said rather quickly.

"Your fine Izuku don't worry about it,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure  you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~