🌹🌹Chapter 13🌹🌹

Izuku pov.

I just looked at her I know she said not to worry but honestly reacently that's all I had been doing. "Y/n your coming with me!" I said stubbornly and she looked at me shocked. As I grabbed her hand and lead her away from wherever she was going.

"Izuku? Where are we?"

"You'll find out." I said stubbornly.

We ended up walking a long way and through the woods and came across a giant flower bush it held beautiful pink flowers and y/n stared at it in awe. "Come on we aren't even there yet."

I walked her to the back where the small entrance was and got done and crawled inside of the of the flower bush revealing that underneath was quiet roomie and had a lot of space.

"Izuku what is this place?" I smiled at her as she seemed amazed.

"It waa the spot I always ran away to when too much was happening and I needed a break look here." She looked over as I got over to some loose dirt and brushed it to the side revealing a box that I pulled out and opened.

It was filled with some old actions figured a sketchbook colored pencils and a IPod filled with music and some earbuds.

Y/n just looked at me and smiled.

Y/n pov.

I couldn't help but smile of course Izuku would have a spot like this. I took the sketch book of out the box and stole a pencil and I started to sketch. After a while I gave up on that and me and Izuku being the totally 100% mature teenagers we were grabbed the action figures, and put on the most awesome fight scene ever.

And finally me and him sat right next to each over one earbud in my ear and the other with Izuku as we listened to music and leaned against the tree. I eventually felt my eyes starting to get heavy and the last thing I remember was my favorite song playing.

I felt someone holding my hand and I leaned against someone. The air smelled like flowers enstead of my room and when I opened my eyes it made sense. Music was playing and I had an earbud in while my head rested on Izuku's shoulder.

I heard soft snoring from the male as my face erupted into a blush. I looked down to my hand which was intertwined with his own and I only felt my blush deepen. But it wasn't until I felt him start to stir that I just went and said the first natural thing I could think of.

"Well this is one way to wake up I could get used to."

I felt him free and and look at me his face bright red "s-so-sorry! I-I I see-sweat I did-didn't mea-mean to!" He started rambling on trying to explain what happened.

I just giggled realizing how funny it was to pick on the poor boy. "Don't apologize that's the best night of sleep over gotten in a while I should sleep with you more Often." I winked and he just turned even more red.

Truth be told it was late and there was no light in the sky. I looked at my phone and found several hours had passed and I had like 5 missed calls from Aizawa.

I just giggled and looked towards Izuku who was still a bright red. "Come on Izuku it's 1:45 in the morning I'm sure you moms worried stick about you. Plus Aizawa is gonna be kissed" I said like I couldn't wait.

We both got up and started to walk. I had realized it yet but our hands where still very much intertwined with each other's as he walked but it's wasn't until we got out of the forest and I stopped forcing Izuku to as well.

"Is something wrong-"

"Look up." I said looking at the stars they were beautiful tonight. And I heard a quiet woah and I finally spoke again. "It's beautiful..." I said calmly.

"Yeah..." he said happily I even felt his grip on my hand tighten and I just smiled.

And then I felt sick. My stomach started to turn and I got nervous for some reason I kept glancing at Izuku and my heart was racing. 'The hell is wrong with me?' I couldn't figure out what the hell I was feeling and it was driving me crazy.

Izuku looked at me with a smile and I felt my body tighten up has he always looked this... attractive? And me being the idiot who
Doesn't know how to Shut up quickly voice my opinion. "The stars aren't the only thing looking good tonight..."

I watched him look away and I could see the red on the tips of his ears and even I was kinda caught off guard by how straight forwards that was. We ended up walking to his mothers house and he went inside before I left for my home and I made a quick call.

"You better have a good reason why you disappeared

"Hey Aizawa sorry I know you must've panicked... but I feel asleep in the forest kinda like old times... a force of habit I guess but I'm heading your way now. I'm sorry for disappearing."

I heard him sigh and he sounded exhausted. "It's past 2 and you fell asleep in the woods?"

"Yeah sorry... but I'm almost home so if your gonna yell at me wait till i get back" I heard him grumbled something before he just hung up.

I sighed and made my way to the house and when I entered there he was sitting on the couch petting the cat looking at me. "Not gonna lie you look like a villain planning his big Secret plan not gonna lie." I said seriously.

"So you where in the woods? Asleep? Where no one knew where you were if you where ok or even if the villains had you."

He looked annoyed "look I'm sorry but you need to understand I lived on my own for years... in the streets just fine, I know to you eat B me running off or disappearing for a few hours is alarming but I can handle myself fine for the most part and I know the city inside and out... you really should trust me more..." I said my mind no believing a words I said.

'Please don't trust me kick me out of the hero course and get me out of your lives I'm just trouble...'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~