🌹Chapter 7🌹

Y/n pov.
Aizawa just looked at me and I shut up and followed the two hero's to the store. They had gotten me a new pair of shoes they were black combat boots and even picked me out a few outfits I just sighed and followed them around as they walked around the store with me that's when I caught sight of a head of green fluffy hair.

I smiled and made her both hero's were distracted before I glitched over to Izuku. And quietly snuck up on him and grabbed her shoulders "boo!" I said causing him to jump.

"Y-Y/n?!" I heard him ask in shock.

I just smiled "at your service so whatcha doing?"

He just smiled about to say something until someone cleared their throat and I ignored them knowing who it was. "Dang there most be a draft in here I though I heard someone behind me." I taunted with a smile and Izuku looked shocked at my words.

"U-um Y/n..."

"The wind huh?" I finally turned around and was Aizawa looking up please and Mic just looked a little uneasy.

"Oh there was a person behind me sorry I'm just so used to growing up on my own I forgot I had a babysitter now." I said looking at him dead in the eye.

" *tsk* is that the best you can come up with, if your gonna try to insult me it better at least be a decent insult. Now let's go." I sighed and begrudgingly followed him.

" bye Izuku my captor says it's time to go, I'll see ya at the normal spot tomorrow"

"No we stuff to do tomorrow" Aizawa tried to cut me off.

I just winked at Izuku and no it he's the words normal time. And he just sheepishly smiled.

I looked at the tow guys infront of me "so mr. hero dude what do we have tomorrow?"

"Training."

"Sounds bor- wait what?!" I suddenly processed what he said and my eyes lit up. "Really?! I'm gonna be able to use my quirk? I'm not doing anything too crazy right?! Does this mean I get to fight someone! Oh please tell me I get to kick someone's butt." I said excitedly.

"Depends on how well you act for the rest of the day."

The rest of the day was spent me trying to be as good as possible cause honestly I wasn't someone to pass up the chance to show off how strong I was. Mr Aizawa was sitting on the couch when I walked down the stairs and I looked at him. "Can I look at your code?

He looked at me confused "my code?"

I sat down on the arm of the couch my legs criss crossed "so you know how a website or a game is made up of code and that's how it works? I can see the verison of that for humans... I've only ever looked at a few peoples code so it's interesting for me to learn new things."

"Can't you just look at your own and learn everything?" He asked me.

"Not exactly... think of me as some sorta glitch in the system of a game the code is all messed up and isn't normal, actually it's really hard to understand my code due to the fact it glitches badly and when I start poking around in it, it causes me to start glitching out badly too."

He just nodded and seemed to be thinking. "Fine but only cause I wanna see something."

"Uh you can't really see your own code unless I write that into your code"

"I don't want to see my code just do you thing."

I my  felt my quirk activated as I pulled up my menu and opened up his code and I could see a Faint green glow on his face as I looked through it.

"Quirk Eraser? Your quirk can repel quirks?" And suddenly my Vision faded...

"The hell?" I said quietly everything just disappeared from my vision and I could just see the world clearly. But then a error sign popped up in my vision.

"If your doing something you need to stop..." I said seriously. "Or else I'm gonna crash..."

He looked at me and his hair dropped to his shoulders again. "Crash?"

I looked at him and put a finger up. "Give me one second..." my vision went back to normal and I closed out of Aizawa's code.

"It's what's happens if I start to glitch out too much or if I overuse my quirk crazy... and I guess if you try to Block my Quirk as well."

He nodded "alright anyways it's time for sleep so go up to your room and don't forget to shower."

I just rolled my eyes "alright alright I get it no need to go parent mood on me I've survived this long without one."

Sure enough I went to my room and to the attached bathroom and took a shower before I changed into some shorts and a running tank. I waited an hour before I opened my window and jumped to the tree besides his house and escaped.

I walked down the streets and to the beach where I sat down and looked up at the stars.

"Oi! Bitch." I turned around and saw Bakugo guy.

"What the hell do you want?" I growled out "your Ruining my peace. And quite it's something I haven't gotten today."

"Your disappeared for several months and the damn nerd freaked out the hell did you go? Also I didn't try to find you I just come here to run sometimes."

I just sighed and nodded "long story short I got kidnapped and died brought back to life and now pros know I'm on my own and I'm officially trapped with one so I snuck out."

I saw him blink a few times completely confused "you died?"

"Yeah I'm the hospital the hero's brought me to so I hit Respawn and here I am." I said calmly.

"You know your much calmer then before."

"Am I? I didn't notice." I said seriously as I looked up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure  you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~