🌹🌹chapter 18🌹🌹

Y/n pov.
I watched he was getting closer... "I had a feeling something at the villains more then she was telling especially when I heard her last night."

"She yelled how she hated being a puppet..."

Everyone was silent until a timer appeared above me. I looked down and saw it was 10 seconds and I started to panic as the vice up button started to glow and get bright with every passing second.  I quickly clicked the Respawn button 

"Once she Respawn a getting eh class ready to search for her it's like a safer measure to make sure she gets out of whatever danger she was in" Aizawa said and I watched Bakugo and midoryia leave to tell the others

Izuku pov
by the time we got everyone back she was already gone

"Everyone in groups of three spread out and find her" we all nodded and I just grabbed the frost two people I saw.

Todoroki and Bakugo can with me as we rushed around the city and before we knew it an hour had passed and we were running around when a fimilar voice came across and I rushed in that direction when Kacchan stopped me.

"Just listen for now.."

"Aren't you our little spy? So why are you disobeying orders you know it just ends up with you dead."

"What are you gonna go the time I don't come back" it was Y/n's voice and it held a villain.

"You wouldn't dare do that~ I had master figure out your quirk once twice three and now four, so you still have six Respawns and  the second you don't come back, well I feel bad for the next hour that only had once chance we put our little gadget in."

"No! Don't-Don't in-involve An-AnYoNe El-elSe..." We heard the panic on her voice when she started to glitch.

"Your hero's... never change so you'll be a good little helper now? My little spy."

"Of course I... I won't disobey."

"Ah and no shocks this time, we really do have you right where we want you. Let's head back to base our dearest helper."

I felt my stomach do a flip. "Kacchan we need-"

"Midoriya she's on the other side we need to go get Aizawa."

"At least that's what I would normally say," the three of us froze. "But my teacher wants me to help the next gen of hero's and I've met some really awesome people."

I felt happy. "We have to help her-"

"Shut up Deku let's get to the roof and figure out the situation." Sure enough we got to the roof and she was outnumbered even if we joined her we'd be outnumbered.

"You really never learn do you~ I won't use that little friend since we have a few guests, so let's put on a show for them you don't want them getting hurt do you."

I watched as the guy looked right up at us and Y/n seemed to raise her hands in the air. "Stay back!" She yelled

"Y/n!" We went to jump doesn't o save her but we landed on a invisible barrier her eye was glowing. "Let us help you!"

"I'm sorry... Izuku I never meant those things I said to you. And katsuki, well... you needed to be put in your place but I guess I apologize for doing it in front of the class. But I got a bad feeling about this fight... so I figured I'd get that out of the way first."

I banged on the invisible dome just surrounding the battle. But I noticed Y/n had acted like she was holding something in her hands and she seemed to be blocking with one and attacking with the other.

"What is she..."

"Look closely you damn nerd. I don't think she changing anything that may not in her code I think she changes true density of a certain section of air to feel like a solid. Even through we can't see it look at the way she's acting the way the people are as well. Her left hand is some sort of shield and in her right has to be some sorta sharp weapon" Kacchan pointed out.

Todoroki nodded "I'm going to text our teacher  to get here."

He sent out a groups chat of just a location and soon enough a bunch of people had joined us

Y/n pov.
I could feel more people looking at me as I fought I held my grip on the sword as I tried to keep calm in my situation.

"Playtimes over, put down the sword or else."

I bit my lip and dropped it. "You Fucking Idiot! Don't listen to him!"

"I don't got a choice Katsuki!" I growled back

I looked up and saw it was only one other group Iida Uraraka and mono I sighed.  "This what you are gonna do got it-"

Suddenly my barrier came down and I started to get an Error warning again. "Aizawa stop your gonna make me-" everything blacked out just like the last time he had tried that but when I came too I found myself back in the base of the villains.

"Good your awake I'm tired of you being disobedient so we are going to kill you over and over until you forget why you where fighting back."

And sure enough that night hurt time after time...

I had about 3 lives left and my mind was blank I activated my quirk cause something seemed important to me. A few words kept popping into my mind. I opened my code and at the very top of it I made a permanent note.

'Remember Izuku katsuki... the Hunter strikes Silently.' I don't know why it kept coming to mind.

And sure enough I was taken out once again and again after that.

I woke up in a room, everything hurt and it appeared I only had one life left. I went through my code to try to find any hints but all I saw was my quirk my name and a note to myself.

"Who the hell is Izuku,Katsuki... what kinda name is that?" I said annoyed as I left the room I felt uninterested as I found myself in a bar of sorts so I just sat next to the countertop and rested my head.

"Who said you could leave your room?" I heard a guy growl out and I looked behind him.

"Who the hell said you could talk to me?" I growled out clearly annoyed. "Plus I don't do asking permission seems stupid to me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~