🌹🌹🌹chapter 30🌹🌹🌹

Y/n pov.
He wasn't lying I couldn't see a single lie in that who explanation I just gave up and gave into the hero. "I just wa-wAnnA be-bEe normal!Why-WhY can-cAnt I b-bE lik-like any-anyOne e-elSe?"

I just broke down and it wasn't long until I felt someone drop down infront of me and hug me. I just buried my face.

Aizawa pov.
I felt relief wash over me as I watched her go back to normal and I dropped down to her and hugged her... "Everything will work out I promise..."

Her body was trembling as she sobbed, I was careful to pick her up and made my way to my house. I brought her to her old room and carefully set her down. "Listen I need you to tell me everything you can..."

He just wiped her tears and looked at me "I remember everything "it all started when they got me tagged... and then they caught and killed me over and over so my code would erase along with my memory then... I met All for one and he... he turned me into a Nomu so I struggle to disobey a command... and not only that he gave me a quirk so I could control and shift between the two forms but he took it away... and I have no control of it an-and..."

"Calm down your speaking really fast. "You telling me they made it so you couldn't fight back then turned you into a Nomu with the ability to switch back and forth between forms?"

"But I can't control it... when my emotions go crazy it does too..." I looked at her as she spoke and I nodded "alright, well I'll need to talk to Nezu but I think I know a way to at least keep you under control-" I was cut off but a hug

"Thank you."

Y/n pov time skip.

At this point I was  moved into the dorms well under the dorms, there was a bottom level off the floor plans and even the button in the elevator is concealed with some sort of illusion, and no one knows I'm down here but a select few basically all of the teachers and Nezu. It was a danger threat to have me up there if I was to go rampage so they hid me down here until they figure out what to tell everyone else about me.

I mean at this point I really was a wanted villain. But today was different today I heard voices and loud noises above me that I could make it as the other from class 1A. I just happily listened in and pretended I was part of the conversation. There were talks and everyone moving their stuff in and honestly this made me feel less alone then I had in a long while.

It took me a few seconds but I pulled myself away from the elevator which was allowing me to hear then and I started to walk away until I heard the door bing and I sprinted around the corner to hide.

"What the hell!? What did you do damn Deku!"

I held my breath.

"I-I don't know Kacchan! You were the one who pushed me against the buttons..."

"But there wasn't any buttons going down idiot!" I recognized the voices of Kacchan and Izuku. "Now let's go we can explore down here later." And with that they both left.

Leaving me alone in the dark floor with butterflies in my stomach.

Izuku pov.
The day passed and me and Kacchan came down to the elevators around mindnight. Kacchan slide his hand across the panel of buttons before he clicked something.

"Someone is trying to hid that last floor exists. But why..." when we got down there was explored for a while it was dark and we couldn't find the light switch.

"Is anyone-" a hand was slapped over my mouth.

"Shut up Deku what if it's a teacher." I nodded my head and we continued quietly.

But then we came across a single room me and Kacchan shared a look before I got ready to open the door when I saw Kacchan tense up "Kacchan what's wrong-"

"Izuku? Katuski?" That voice... my eyes watered. As I turned and saw Y/n looking at us from down the hallway.

"Th-this isn't real... your-your a Nomu..." I choked out.

"I mean I technically still am..." she mumbled out quietly. "But I have my memories back... and I missed you guys..." she tried to keep her cool and I could tell I took a step forwards but Kacchan stopped me.

"Tell is something only Y/n would know" he growled out.

" Izuku and me where dating... and we would spend hours in a allaryway talking before I was found by Aizawa and them... I was taken in by him and practically dragged to school" she let out a hurt laugh. "Then everything went to hell... and I can't even get emotional without risking turning into a monster ready to kill anyone..."

That was it I pushed past Kacchan and I darted forwards and pulled Y/n into a hug. " don't ever leave me again!" I cried out as I held onto her like my life depended on it and soon enough she was doing just the same

But then Kacchan broke the moment. "Why are you down here by yourself?and why aren't you that monster or whatever form that was?"

I felt her pull away as Kacchan waited for her the answer the questions.

"I'm a wanted criminal it's a risk if I mingle with others..."

"Yeah cause it's such a risk so it's so much safer down here are they stupid it's not hard to use an Elevator. And my second question?"

"Well that's completely controlled by my emotions if I get too upset or worked up I turn into a nomu... so I have a weird control over it.."

I looked towards y/n and finally gave in. "It doesn't matter I promise to be your hero I will save you no matter what! I promise" I hugged her and held her close.

And sure enough years went by and I kept my promise to protect her and so I did. The few times she'd start to go crazy I'd step in and calm her down and if that didn't work I'd call in Kacchan and we'd find another way to capture and keep her calm. Until she went back to normal.

And we got married,  we had a small (you pick gender) infant we named them y/c/n they had y/n's quirk of the glitch and y/n swore to protect them and never let anyone harm them like they had her. Whoever wanted two would have to go through both of us.

******

The end guys!!! Make sure you hit the vote button and leave comments if you liked the story and check out my other stories if you wanna

Love ya'll~