🌹Chapter 3🌹

Y/n pov
"So anyways let's go back to what we were talking about before edge lord showed up chasing you..." I took the time to scan Izuku over for injuries but I noticed something I hadn't before.

"Y/n what are you-"

"Hold the phone... when did you get ripped?" I was examining his arm at the time when I said it.

"I u-um..." I didn't notice his bright red face too distracted by my new found observation of Izuku. And I froze.

"Izuku midoriya do you have abs? Also when did you get like this? when I met you, you were a big o'l softie." I poked his stomach and sure enough it wasn't soft.

I looked up at him and saw his face had exploded into a blush "I-I... u-um... yo-you see.."

I stopped him "dude you sound like me... take a second calm down and tell me what happened."

I backed off slightly and waited "I-I can't tell you..."

I opened up my inventory and pulled out a pen that had a all night thing on it "not even for this?~"

"Where did you get that?! That's my pen. I've been looking all over for it!"

I smiled "I snagged it about a week ago figured it would be a good bribe if need be~ so tell me your secret."

He looked majorly conflicted "no I can't I'm sorry y/n..."

I looked at him and opened his source code. He looked at me confused but I was too busy searching through it. "I'll give it a pass this time since your source code is the same so it's nothing major. But something is bothering me your visits have been very short not enough to pretend your hanging out with a Friend all day... where are you going after me?"

He paled but brushed it off "ive just been going to the beach to clean it and just explore the town... I didn't want to freak my mom out. Talking about that I should get going if Kacchan found me that means my mom is looking for me..."

I watched him leave and carefully followed behind him on the rooftops as I expected he passed his house and ran to the beach I cocked an eyebrow and watched as a small man walked up to him. "Is Izuku secretly into old guys?" I was curious so I leaned closer.

But when the small man transformed into a all night I panicked and lost my hold on the rooftop and started to fall. 'Shoot!' I glitched myself before I hit the ground into the water of the ocean. Let myself sink realization of what I had just done sunk in. 'Oh dear god there's no way they didn't see me!'

I swam to the surface and gasped for air. And sure enough All might and Izuku were looking at me. I got to the sand and looked at them both.

"Are you ok young girl?" All might walked up to me and I was sure my brain was fried. "I-I U-uM Yœù Įžù-IZukU thê F-FrįĆk?!"

"Y/n calm down I can explain."

"YØu-yœur wįTHAłłmĮght-" everythinb blacked out

Izuku pov.
I rushed over an caught Y/n "I told you you needed to calm down..."

"Young midoriya is your friend ok?"

"Yeah it's part of her quirk... it's a drawback she crashed... but um how do we explain to her what she just saw?"

All might seemed to debate that himself "I'm not sure but... she crashed? She popped out of nowhere and was glitching out really bad her voice was distorted too... what is her quirk?" He asked me.

"She calls it glitch cause it's most obivious for her glitchy appearance but it's kinda like a video game mixed with hacker thing... it's really confusing honestly."

He just nodded and we waited for Y/n to wake up so I gently set her down onto the ground as me and alight trained making sure I checked on her every so often.

"Izuku? What... what happened... augh... my eyes hurts did I crash?"

I stopped training and looked at her "yeah... sorry I couldn't get you calmed down in time..."

"It's fine- is that all might!?"

"Ah good morning young Y/n! I'm glad your ok!" She looked taken back and I saw her eye activate she was using her quirk.

"It really is all might... Izuku you've been training with the number 1!!! T-the hèlł!" She yelled.

"Calm down or your gonna start glitching again. " I watched as she looked between me and all might. Her eyes settled on me and she really did look panicked but as she scrolled through the air and seemed to pause and reread something a few times.

"All might... you were quirkless?" She asked and all might seemed to freeze "also why does it say damaged? Are you hurt..."

"Y/n! What did I tell you about going through peoples source codes!" I said trying to get her attention.

"Young Y/n that is quite the handy quirk isn't it...?" He sounded nervous like he was unsure of what he was about to say. In the end she managed to find our our secret and I was starting to head home when Y/n just stayed with all might.

"Y/n," she looked at me "be safe..."

"Oh calm down you be softie I take back what I said your personality hasn't changed your still a big softie!" She said pla if Lily and I rolled my eyes as I left but that didn't stop the sinking feeling in my stomach.

And I had the right to be worried cause she hung out with all might and me for a week more and then I didn't see y/n again for the rest of summer break. I would ask all might what had happened but he'd ignore me or blow my concern off. Talking about how her 'parents' would've reported something wrong by now and I finally broke me and Y/n's one rule...

"All might she doesn't have parents! She lives on her own..."

"What?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure  you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~