🌹🌹Chapter 14🌹🌹

Y/n pov.
That Least that's what I wanted to tell, but I just started to rub at my neck.I just stood there suddenly feeling sick to my stomach And it wasn't like before no I felt like puking and I knew it was guilt eating away at me.

"Alright just go to bed and get some sleep, we will talk about this later."

I just nodded and patted my hip twice and I watched as Patches jumped off of Aizawa lap and followed me to my room. I picked her up and laid down on my bed she curled up next to me and I finally fell asleep.

That night was full of nightmares each one seen lying dancing around the same subject. I was a puppet... I had live my whole life being free... I had no one making rules... I had no bedtime I had no guildlines just myself and my will to survive.

But now... I was no longer my own... I was covered in strings ones that I can't break and above me is my puppet master...  Only two
Hours had passed and I have woken up four five times due to my nightmares. I looked out of my window and climbed out. I jumped to the tree and left  I was just walking down the streets and before I knew the sun was barely visible.

"Oi! What the hell are you doing up!" I turned around and saw Katsuki.

"That's not really your business is it?" I scanned him up and down and saw he was clearly on a run.

"Whatever I couldn't care less you just look like a sleep deprived idiot anyways!" He takes as he left and I just sighed.

I finally opened my code to see how much of it was gone and I wasn't surprised to see 3/10ths of it gone and over half of it was currupted and unreadable. I just sighed and closed it as it glitched I found my way back into my room and got dressed before I left to the school.

I found both Izuku and katsuki fighting and I had a bad feeling in my gut so I pulled them both aside. "Hey since I'm always getting into trouble I thought it would be cool to have code words!" I said slapping my hands together with a smile.

They both just kinda looked at me confused. " you know? For fun? It would have to be something easy to remember but also something that sounds normal."

"Uh y/n... this is really random..." Izuku said worriedly.

I gave him a comforting smile. "You caught me... I had nightmares all night long so I'm just kinda on edge you know? I eventually gave up on sleep and even ran into katsuki this morning... I guess I'm just looking for some comfort..."

They both looked at each other and nodded. "What if it was 'to be number 1?' " Izuku said happily.

"No you idiot that's something we would say too easily and get mixed singles." He slapped him on the back of the head. "It would have to be something like. 'Looking to the stars." I shook my head

"That sounds stupid. What about 'the hunter strikes silently?"

They both looked at me "that's so cool y/n!"

"Eh it's ok..." katsuki grumbled and it was decided that's would be our little secret code to need help.

After that I had zoned out of class. I just stared out the window and did pay attention.

"Y/n?" I distantly heard as I watched a bird fly in the sky.

"Oi bitch!"

I couldn't help but let my mind wonder off to unsettling things I pull sever these stings but... to do that I'd have to end it right? Otherwise everyone would know...

Izuku pov.
We both looked at Y/n Kacchan sighed the lunch bell had rang. Yet no matter how we called for her. She had this far away look in her eyes... that's when I noticed them start to water up.

"Y-" Kacchan grabbed me and dragged me away.

"Kacchan she needs us!" I said.

"No she doesn't idiot,  she's too spaced out to even realize we are there and I'm not about to watch her break down... " with that we are our food and eventually Y/n joined us her eyes slightly puffy

"Kacchan we need to-"

"We don't have to do anything damn Deku she'll ask for help If she wants it." He cut me off again and I couldn't get this bad feeling about this whole situation and sure enough the next week went and Y/n only got more distant with everyone to the point Aizawa had noticed
And it was time for the sport festival. But... she didn't show up.

Y/n pov

"Mr Aizawa I don't feel good... may I just stay home" I asked my teacher I hadn't slept well my dreams keeping me awake and I had forced myself to throw up last night which woke him up to make it more believable.

Which worked so I stayed home. I was just gonna hid away all day when a unpleasant voice filled my head and my eyes widened.

'It's time for a progress report you know where to find us our little spy.'

I felt tears welling in my eyes and I forced myself to move towards where I knew I had to meet them "the hunter strikes silently..." I mumbled out quietly knowing for a fact it wouldn't do anything as I walked to the weird location and entered into the bar.

"Our guest of honor has joined us welcome     L/n!"

I just looked around at the people. And saw a new figure he wore a red scarf and had a whole bunch of weapons. "Hero killer?" I said quietly and he looked at me.

His eyes widened "you didn't mention you had a hero working for you." He growled out to the boss guy.

"A what?"

Izuku pov.

I was in the middle of talking to Todoroki when I felt a shiver go down my spine.

"Midoriya?"

"Oh sorry... I just I got a bad feeling all of a sudden... I wonder why?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~