🌹🌹chapter 17🌹🌹

Y/n pov.
The next day came soon and I walked to school I sat in my chair and almost everyone was here but Bakugo and Aizawa but when Bakugo walked in and saw me everyone knew something was wrong.

"You bitch!" He walked over to me grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and growled. "I really outta talk to you about something called-"

I smiled my plan was working "before you scream and yelled at me like the idiot you are." I'm sorry... but honestly I need you guys to hate me "let's get one thing straight you have no right to talk to me like this I can bet you've said much worse thing to him a Then I did last night, if I really wanted to I could've just told him to kill himself or something. So back off."

That seemed to do something Bakugo and I suddenly felt even more pissed did he actually tell Izuku too... that's it no more nice person. "So listen up Bakugo, until you can actually beat me in a fight back the fuck off you extra." I growled out

"What is happening in here."

"Sir... Bakugo picked a fight-"

I cut Iida off. "I started the fight and finished the fight wouldn't be fair to that weakling to take the blame." I said and Aizawa looked at me mad.

"Y/n we will be talking about this-"

"Yeah yeah I know.. I'm in big trouble I guess I'm gonna be in even more trouble cause honestly I'm leaving." I said and I just got up and walked out of the classroom. I had my head down and it created a shadow on my face so no one could see my tears.

I really pushed the limits there... I left the room and bumped into Allmight. In a panic I looked up and he saw my teary eyes.

"Stay put young y/n" he said as he walked into the room and then left again "come on let's go talk, ok?"

It was the number one hero... it didn't matter what I do I would get in trouble no matter what. "Ok..." I said calmly

He lead me to a empty room and I sat on one of the desks. "Alright Mr. Might. Start yelling at me about how I just let everyone down and how I don't deserve to be in this school."

But what happened was not my expectations he hugged me. It was his small form but he was still big enough to engulf my small body. "What's hurting you..."

I felt my breath hitch as I held back tears "young y/n this is a safe place."

'Use your quirk on him learn his secrets.' My eyes widened at the command that just filled my head.

"Get away from me-" pain filled my body for trying reject the quest and I tensed up as I pushed him away from me. Cause me to get off of the desk.

"Young y/n?"

My legs gave out and I fell the ground curling around myself.

"AIZAWA PROBLEM!" I heard all might yell in panic as I cried out.

It just kept getting worse "I-I so-WoØnt... D0 1t... I.. CÆnT." I said in pain and everything's as starting to black out.

Izuku pov.
We heard all might yell and without thinking everyone had gotten up and followed Aizawa and the sight before us was something of a nightmare. All might was in his big form as Y/n was on the ground curled up in clear pain passed out.

"What happened?" Aizawa rushed over to the sight.

"I don't know it just started happening she looked a bit uncomfortable until she was on the ground in pain. She mentioned about refusing to do something."

"Midoryia go get rocovery girl now!"

I rushed off to go get her "y/n is hurt please hurry it's bad!"

She looked panicked and she ran with me but by the time we got there we saw something I didn't want to above y/n was two options. "No..." recovery girl rushed over.

"She has no pulse..."

"Normally she would've respawned by now... is she actually having to debate this?"

Then I remembered a conversation I had with her. "She only had a limited amount of those and each time she respawned she loses a bit of herself she told me... when she no longer feels like herself she'd give up."

It suddenly hit everyone what was happening but they didn't know the female spirit was yelling at them for being stupid.

Y/n pov.
"Gosh darn it you freaking idiots!!! Check my body find that stupid thing the league put in my neck please! Izuku use that big brain of yours think of what I yelled last night!"

But none of them moved they where all too shocked and I was on a time limit.

"I would like to examine her to figure out why she died but If she came come back then... it's not my place..." recovery lady said and I face palmed.

"Idiots please I-"

"Um guys...something is off... she had really high electromagnetic enegery around her..." kiminari said and everyone in that moment seemed to have the same thought.

"Wait.. you know big words?"

Everyone looked at him "I mean sorta it had to die with my quirk so be quiet all I'm saying is it almost looked like someone stunned her with it and shocked her heart still or something I just have to know this stuff to not hurt others badly."

"What's 16x2?" Someone said.

"Oh um... I know this I know this! 24!" Everyone face palmed and I giggled he was still the same but then I realized Aizawa had started to shuffle everyone out and I knew they may of caught on.

"Midoryia Bakugo stay she trusts you two has anything seemed out of place to you recently about her? Anything she could've said or done to hint that something was."

"Literally everything she's been doing for the past week." And everyone sweatdropped at Balugos response.

"He's right though... but it wasn't until last night...I saw her walking around and I got nervous so I followed her... She was in the woods but she was screaming and yelling as she took her anger out on a tree."

"It was something she yelled that caught my attention"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~